23. 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗚

• it had been a few day since your mom gave you a choice to move back with you dad

• it had been a few day since your mom gave you a choice to move back with you dad. today you finally gave her answer.

"mom"

"yes y/n" she looked at you with a little pain in her eyes

"i've made my mind"

"ok sweety"

"im gonna live with dad again"

"ok, well let's talk about it"

you sat down on the couch across from your mother and talked to her about it.

"i'm gonna live with dad till college, i'll come back here to this house to visit after my graduation in highschool, i wanna be able to talk to you and the twins every week so i know how you're doing, when i leave i don't want anyone to know i left, so if friends come over tell them i'm out visiting another friend or make up excuses, i don't want anyone to know i'm with my dad for the next 2 months, when two months are gone you can tell them everything but tell them i don't want to see them or hear them, when i leave i'm gonna leave all my stuff here and have a new start with dad again, i'm going to be leaving here in 2 days, the day dad comes back from miyagi to tokyo, within the 2 days i'm gonna see some friend of mine and hang out with her as promised after that i'll be gone till the end of my third year "you told her your plan.

"ok y/n sounds like a plan, i'll do it, i'll do everything i have to do for you to make this happen, i'll tell
alex-"

"no don't tell him"

"ok well, i won't tell anyone anything for the next 2 months, i'll call your dad and tell him the situation, and once it's official i'll have with you dad by then, just promise me one thing"

"anything"

"well a few things"

"ok"

"promise me when i see you, you're better again, you're back to you y/n you're not in pain, and when promise me that when you're with your dad you're safe and better" she said crying a little

you nodded and went upstairs to pack a few things. you knew you were leaving in 2 days but you packed early anyways.

you washed your face and got some sleep.

•••

the next day you got a good full day of sleep and got ready for today. you got dressed properly and wore shorts and a cute white shirt with some white slip on vans and your bag, you did your hair and texted your friend the details.

•••

you arrived at her house and said hi to her parents and told them the details and what's happening.

"i'm y/n ukai, i'm a friend of rintarou and i came here to spend the day with riess like i promised, please don't tell rintarou that i'm with his sister and that i was here, and if he asks where riess is, just tell him she's at a friends house"

"ok thank you y/n we understand, you guys have fun and take care of riess" sunas mom said.

•••

you and riess got tot he amusement park and went on fun rides and spent the day together.

you guys had fun and was happy but knew it was only for today.

you guys went home and texted sunas parents if rintarou was home, glad he wasn't, he was spending the night at a friends house.

you dropped off riess and hugged her one last time and left back home.

after that long day, tomorrow was going to be the day you left to tokyo....

-

HERE YOUR CHAPTER MY CHILDREN!

questions

requests

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited