Hidden in the shadows, there she stood

Momo and Chaeyoung are walking towards the rest of the girls who are still discussing matters with the ship's restoration and repair. Jeongyeon is walking ahead of them while the two crewmates are following them, feeling unusually awkward with each other, despite being one of the closest among the crew.

Chaeyoung would try to open a topic but it always looked as if Momo wasn't ready to talk as she'd walk and stare on the ground too much to the point that she may not notice that she's walking towards an obstacle. Once Chaeyoung starts a conversation, she gets a reply of a "huh?" or an "oh" which somehow disappoints her because every time a conversation just begins, it'll end right away. By now, she thinks she is boring.

Jeongyeon timely stops on her tracks just a few meters behind the other girls. Chaeyoung stops Momo by holding her shoulders to prevent her from bumping into Jeongyeon from behind. Tzuyu catches up and stands next to Chaeyoung. "Why are you all here? Who's guarding the queen?" Wan worriedly asks after noticing that seven girls are present.

"There's no need to worry about. Jihyo told us herself that she'll be fine. Don't be too overprotective of the queen, she doesn't like that," Jeongyeon answers.

After the incident from earlier, everyone was told that a crewmate, particularly Jihyo, is the Thelonious Kingdom's reigning queen. Everyone was honored by the visitation, and they are even more pleased to have accommodated the whole Horizon crew while they are in the time of recovery from the loss of their ship. Now, everyone on the island knows Jihyo's true identity, but for now, the whole crew is suspicious of Dahyun. Why are the townspeople calling her chief? It isn't the first time that they heard random commoners calling Dahyun their chief - they can recall that people in Wyndham Town refers to her as a chief, and it's quite understandable because she came from that place, but in Aelia Island?

Dahyun, despite being the most friendly crewmate among the crew, is still the most mysterious person along with Jihyo. They are very good at keeping secrets.

"Right, she's very different from the past queens that reigned. She's an adventurous one, when her time comes, she'll probably be known as the Queen of Bravery," one of Wan's men states. Wan listens to his men and nods his head in understanding. "Then I guess we'll let her be," he replies with a soft smile.

"She told us that we should start eating already," Chaeyoung announces. The rest of the crewmates agree with this, and they ask Wan to lead them to a restaurant or cafeteria around town. As expected, they are introduced to the best restaurant, and there, they filled their hungry stomachs with delicious seafood.

Meanwhile, Jihyo sighs, disheartened with a smile on her face, and she sits back on her chair. "Jeongyeon came out to get some dinner. I'll look for her outside if you want me to, you seem to be needing her right now," Jihyo tells the newly-awakened lady. Sana is flustered to have seen the captain sitting on a chair across her bed. The captain shoots cold glares at her, and Sana knows something is wrong - she immediately takes the blame.

"You feel a little bit down, and you seem to hurt more than I did. Look at that bandage, you must have drastically injured yourself because of me. I'm sorry," Sana looks down and gives out her sincerest apology to the captain. "You're not one to take the blame, Sana. I should have woken you up as soon as we arrived, I'm sorry you had to experience that," Jihyo stands up and walks on her way out of Sana's tent, "I prepared a tea brewed with fresh herbs for you, I hope you drink that one. It's good for your respiratory system after taking in the smoke from the incident a while ago."

Her hands grasp on the mesh door when she adds, "don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll try my best for your fast recovery - we'll take care of you."

Sana exclaims, "no, no. Between you and me, you are the one that badly needs medical support. I will take care of you."

Jihyo turns to Sana. She snickers, "just you?"