Tiny steps toward the road of change

The next morning comes quickly. Chaeyoung wakes up from the noise Momo is making while she's preparing herself to go down and start working in the kitchen. Momo doesn't notice Chaeyoung being awake so she continues to hum and groove as she puts on her leather boots.

As Momo decides to walk out of the door, she hops back when she spots Chaeyoung sitting on her bed while rubbing her eyes as she yawns. "Oh. Did I wake you up?" asks Momo to Chaeyoung. With a smile, Chaeyoung shakes her head even if she woke up because of the noise created by Momo. "I'm heading to the kitchen. You should follow Jeongyeon and Nayeon to Nymph Lake later," she instructs Chaeyoung, but the girl, once again, shakes her head.

"Eh? Why?" Momo inquires as she zips up the zipper of her boots. "I'm coming with you. I'll help them in the kitchen again," she says and stands up from the bed. "Oh, will you? Then I will wait for you near Sana and the captain's tent," Momo tells Chaeyoung.

"Why there?"

"You removed the towel last night, and we can't let the wound be exposed. Nayeon wouldn't want to see an open wound among the crewmates," the older girl explains. Chaeyoung nods in understanding. "I'll see you there."

Meanwhile, Nayeon runs to Mina's room and starts knocking on her door. Momo sees her and chuckles at her before she descends the stairs. Nayeon sees the glimpse of Momo's knowing smirk and rolls her eyes in reaction. "Mina, come out!" she yells from the other side of the door but Dahyun gets out of her room after waking up upon hearing Nayeon's loud voice.

Her eyes barely opening and her head peeking from the small gap of the door, she asks Nayeon, "what is it?" Nayeon shows Dahyun an apologetic smile and tells her that she is calling for Mina's name who right now still has not answered the door. Dahyun considerately nods her head and shuts the door, probably to continue sleeping as she looks disturbed.

Just when Dahyun closes her door, Mina opens hers. Attempting to open her eyes to see the person in front of her door early in the morning, she finally recognizes that it is Nayeon standing before her. "What is it?" she asks, stretching her arms.

"Help me wake Jeongyeon up. I'm scared to talk to her after the conversation I had with her last night," Nayeon whines like a kid. "Please?" she pleads. Mina furrows her eyebrows as thoughts run inside her mind while registering the words of the older crewmate.

"Why would you feel frightened? You shouldn't be... unless you told her something ridiculous," she tells Nayeon. The lady breathes out and scratches her head as she tells Mina, "that's the point. I told her something last night and I think she'll see me differently today."

"What did you exactly tell her?"

Nayeon looks away and starts moving her hands hysterically. "I... I can't tell you everything, but I just gave her a piece of advice. That's it."

Mina grips on her doorknob and she grits her teeth. A hint of an idea strikes inside her head. "You've been doing that for years. You're friends, too, and if you did it for the better, then there's nothing to be afraid of. You're used to that, so you can handle that yourself," she says in one breath before shutting the door close right in front of Nayeon. Bewildered, Nayeon freezes in her spot and doesn't budge for a whole solid minute. "Does waking Jeongyeon up for me make her that mad? Geez."

Tzuyu sees Momo approaching her so she readies herself and properly stands up. When Momo reaches the spot, she takes the chance to ask about her unexpected presence. "What are you doing here, Momo?" Momo stands next to the crewmate and answers her, "Chaeyoung hurt herself yesterday and I'm looking for that young boy here."

"I heard his mom called him to run an errand. So I guess I'll have to take over his position. What would you like to have, then?" Tzuyu says.

Momo chuckles in disbelief. "Are you sure?"