Impatience brings trouble in relationships

"Momo is indeed unpredictable," Mina tells Nayeon as they rest a bit after running for a while now. Nayeon leans on a tree and pants heavily while Mina inspects the surroundings. "Uh... Nayeon?" the younger crewmate utters. There is a hint of uneasiness as she calls for Nayeon's name. "What is it, Mina?" Nayeon replies and stands up after catching her breath. "We might have.." The older crewmate raises an eyebrow when Mina does not make eye contact with her and keeps on checking their surroundings. "Huh? What is it?"

"We might have gone too far."

"What do you mean?" Nayeon is alarmed. She stands close to Mina and lets her eyes wander around the place. There, she realizes that they have no idea where they ended up. "Mina.. we're lost," Nayeon says with an apologetic smile. Mina scoffs and gently slaps Nayeon's cheeks. She softly laughs while staring directly into Nayeon's eyes.

"We can make our way back for sure. Let's just head back to where we came from. Come on," Mina tells her in a very calming tone. It soothes the older girl's feelings. Nayeon stays frozen in her place. Her eyes couldn't seem to look directly at the younger girl, too.

"Let's go! What are you waiting for?" Mina asks with yet another soft giggle at the end of her sentence. Nayeon shakes her head and tries to recompose herself after feeling elated by Mina's slightest actions.

Mina wraps her arms around Nayeon's shoulders and they walk together back to where they came from. "But do you agree that Momo is really unpredictable?" she asks. The younger crewmate knits her eyebrows, finding Nayeon a bit random.

"We're literally lost, Nayeon. Why are you still talking about that? Momo doesn't like me. End of discussion," Mina says. Nayeon walks with Mina, her back slightly crouching as she's just being dragged by the shoulder by the younger girl. She catches up on Mina's pace as they travel.

"We were just talking about it. What do you mean? Fine," Nayeon whines. Mina laughs and takes a glance at Nayeon before she looks ahead and ruffles Nayeon's hair. "Every person is unpredictable. You can't read their mind," she tells the older crewmate.

"Yes, you're right... Right," Nayeon mutters and runs with Mina back to where they came from.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon carries a ladder horizontally herself while her teammates, Momo and Chaeyoung, help one another in transporting another ladder. A young man rushes to Jeongyeon's aid and carries the ladder with her. Jeongyeon notices this when she feels the weight becomes lighter. It made her snap in the direction behind her, a smile appearing when she spots the young guy. "Hey there, little buddy. I'm grateful you helped me out but I'm doing fine," Jeongyeon says, but the guy remains silent and continues to support Jeongyeon's load from the other end.

"Kiddo, you look familiar. I think I've seen you around town already," Momo says, staring at him despite being the one in front of the pair. The guy is about to introduce himself when Dahyun and Tzuyu greet them and welcome them back, "hey, I hope none of you got hurt." The three crewmates are reassuring the two worried friends.

Tzuyu gets to land her eyes on the young guy, slowly putting the ladder down, and plans to leave quietly the scene. Before he can, Tzuyu calls him to gain his attention and smiles at him. "You're the young boy behind the counter where Jihyo and Sana are resting right? The guy who assists and works as a nurse?" she asks him.

The young guy bows and nods his head. "Precisely. Although I'm just a volunteer and I help my mom who is originally the nurse, you can always find me while mom is away," the guy replies. The girls turn to one another before Jeongyeon chuckles proudly and puts the ladder down to approach the guy. "That's why you helped us because you didn't want us to get hurt?"

He nods innocently. The girls warmly smile at him. "You'll grow as a good man in the future," Jeongyeon compliments him. Dahyun steps up and points at the guy with a prideful face. "Keep it up. I like your attitude."