Romance blooms when alone together

"That sounds hilarious!" Sana says when she hears the story of what happened why the other team was not able to catch up with them. At the end of the race, Sana and Jeongyeon won and got the crew to eat their lunch in a more comfortable place, more likely in a huge raft while it sails on Nymph lake. It's better than eating in their area on the logs under the shade of a tree. Now, they're eating in a floating raft.

"It's better if you have witnessed it. They look so brainless!" Momo says, still laughing over the scene a while ago. Nayeon pouts but does not counter their comments as she admits that she must have lost her mind for freezing like a statue when she got hit by Jihyo's paddle.

"How ironic, indeed. Their team has a strategic captain, intelligent navigator, and a wise scholar, but they can execute a skit in the middle of the race," Chaeyoung says, but Tzuyu disagrees with her crewmate's statement and says, "but that definitely is not a skit. It simply shows the natural foolish and comedic side of the Horizon crew."

"I agree," Dahyun replies in a serious tone, and takes a sip of her drink when she bursts out in laughter after the scene crosses inside her head once again.

Though embarrassed with her team's performance, Jihyo is happy to see the crew laughing and smiles are on full display. She loves the sight of them being glad to be together. At this point, a simple glimpse of Sana will instantly bring a smile to her face.

"I can't believe I can finally eat curried chicken after ages," Sana says, savoring the taste of the curry combined with steaming hot rice. Momo furrows her eyebrows while staring at the lady. "If that's the case, you can tell me whatever you want to eat then," she tells Sana.

Chaeyoung nods her head in agreement. "Momo might be the best cook that Horizon could ever have like she's just amazing and kind - you know, fulfilling the cravings of the crewmates is her top priority," she brags about the cook.

"Chaeyoung is an amazing cook, too. She helped the tribe prepare for the meals," Momo says, flattered by the compliments Chaeyoung was shooting at her.

Jeongyeon snickers and sneakily shakes her head in disagreement. Sana sees her and comes to Chaeyoung's side. "Indeed, Chaeyoung is a very good cook," Sana says.

Jihyo raises an eyebrow and asks Sana, "how can you say so? Have you ever eaten Chaeyoung's cook?" Sana confidently nods her head. "The festival's food is prepared by them, so why ask?" she answers. "Besides, some of you might have eaten your crewmate's cook without knowing," Sana adds.

"A big no-no," Dahyun jokes. Chaeyoung pouts and folds her arms cutely.

"We'll know if it's edible or not just by the appearance of the food. If it looks like something Chaeyoung would cook, we'll not eat it just by looking at it," Jeongyeon explains. Sana frowns and shakes her head in disapproval. "You can't just tell those things. She loves cooking, but if we're looking to the honest side, then yes, maybe Chaeyoung is lacking at some point, but her food tastes incredibly good!"

Tzuyu swallows her food and speaks up, "Sana, you've been telling us that some of us may not know that Chaeyoung cooked what we have been eating. Does that mean Chaeyoung has been on the ship's kitchen cooking without us knowing?" She has her eyes on Momo for clarification. Sana blinks her eyes in a rapid movement and she inhales before saying, "I'm just stating the possible." Her shoulder shrugging as she does.

"Momo, has Chaeyoung been sneaking into the kitchen and has been cooking for us without our knowledge?" Tzuyu asks. Momo thinks for a while and is about to shake her head in response when figuratively, a light bulb appears above Tzuyu's head. She turns to Sana and Chaeyoung and points at them with a finger. "That time when you borrowed the kitchen keys! You were also asking about how Chaeyoung was as a cook and when you returned the key, you were with Chaeyoung already," she says, suspicious.