Finding the colorful side of a monochrome

"Knock knock." Sana makes the knock-knock sound herself. She peeks her head just around the hall and greets her, the faces of whom she talked to just a while ago with Dahyun and Momo. "Chaeyoung, Mina, what are you doing here? You left Jeongyeon and Jihyo upstairs?"

The two shake their heads. "Actually, it was Jihyo who left us, then Jeongyeon told us that we should go ahead, too," Chaeyoung explains their presence downstairs. Sana puts her hands inside her pocket, an understanding smile creeps on her lips before she turns to Momo, who is also cutely eyeing her.

"I'm giving Tzuyu her medicine for her stomach ache and Nayeon told me she'd loved to have some sweets after taking. Can I get–"

Sana didn't even get to finish her sentence when Momo stands up and leaves them. She enters the kitchen wordlessly, but Dahyun is there to explain that Momo knew exactly what Sana was implying, so she just heads off without letting her finish.

Sana ends up uttering a low "oh". Dahyun laughs at her and says, "come on. Don't worry, Momo is always like that. She knows what to do during emergencies."

Momo returns with a glass of water and candy. "We don't know her mood for today, so I'll just give you both," the lady says while handing the items to Sana. Sana gladly receives it and thanks Momo before she goes on her way.

As soon as Sana disappears from their sight, the silence comes back. They can feel the thick tension between everyone present in the hall. Momo is glancing at Chaeyoung and Dahyun every now and then, while Mina has her eyes on Momo. Dahyun observes Chaeyoung as the girl looks down on her feet.

The awkward silence is killing each and everyone inside the hall, but no one dares to break the peace. 'Why am I here again?' Chaeyoung asks herself.

"B..by the way, how about we'll help Momo with today's dinner? You've mentioned that the captain is unusually open and approachable today. Let's make a feast before we drop on our next stop!" Dahyun suggests, stuttering in her words, but there is something off with her tone - rather concerned. There is no reason to refuse the idea, so Mina and Chaeyoung nod in agreement.

Sana knocks on Tzuyu's door, and no one is responding. She pivots the doorknob and pushes the door open. A messy and disorganized sight welcomes her. Tzuyu is lying on her bed in a deep sleep. Sana suddenly feels bad for not thinking to take care of her sooner.

"Tzuyu," she calls out and sits beside the sleeping figure. She put her hand on Tzuyu's forehead to check on her temperature and it is perfectly fine, and she can conclude that Tzuyu is not ill.

"Tzuyu~" Sana attempts one more. Her soft voice has awoken the sleeping lady. "What.. Sana, what are you doing here?" Tzuyu groans. She grunts as she puts herself in a sitting position as soon as waking up. "I brought you your medicine for your stomach ache. Here are your water and candy after you take this. Nayeon told me to let you consume the rest of the medicine," Sana informs her.

Tzuyu falls silent. She stares at Sana for a while before she speaks and thanks Sana for her effort. "I'm thankful. Really, thanks," Tzuyu says and takes the items from Sana. Sana stands up and smiles at her. "You may now go. My.. my cabin is a bit messy. It might make you uncomfortable. I can do everything myself."

"But I have to look after you," Sana insists. Tzuyu shakes her head. "No, I'll be fine. You can go back to whatever you were doing, and I'll be completely fine."

Sana sighs and she doesn't argue much longer. She nods and leaves the cabin after a few minutes. "Thanks again." When the door is closed, Tzuyu shuts her eyes and bows down her head. She grunts once more. Her hands are massaging her temples.

"Sana, don't make it difficult for me," she says in a pleading tone and grips tightly on the bottle of medicine Sana handed her. In fact, she isn't feeling unwell at all. It is all part of the act. "Please," she breathes out.