A little more spices for her taste

"It's the stranger! Good evening, young lady," Dahyun greets warmly. Momo smiles and leaves them as she heads straight to the kitchen. "How are the engines going?" Tzuyu asks as she takes out a notepad from her pouch. Sana watches Momo head to a cabin and shut the door behind her. She can smell the food from where she is standing.

"Doing well, Captain!" answers Dahyun with a playful salute. Tzuyu lightly shakes her head and giggles at the older girl as she scribbles on her notes.

After her response, Dahyun shifts her attention to Sana with an excited and eager expression written all over her face. "Hey, I've heard from Chaeyoung and Momo that you were the one who saved Captain Jihyo from falling off the Western Sea!" she says, her hands clasped together.

Sana slightly chuckles and scratches the back of her neck as she slowly nods to answer the question. "Uh.. yeah..," Sana trails off. Dahyun hovers her hands over her mouth as she gasps in amazement. "You're insane!" she adds, giving Sana a thumbs-up.

"Oh, well. Thank you, I'm honored to have saved your captain," she says and bows at Dahyun and Tzuyu, but Dahyun immediately holds her back and shakes her head in disapproval. "Hey, it should be us who should thank you for letting your kindness wash over your hatred toward us," Dahyun states.

Tzuyu nudges her and knits her eyebrows together as she informs Dahyun, "she is not an enemy, Dahyun. She's just a traveler who lost her way."

Dahyun briefly snaps her head toward Tzuyu before turning back to Sana and offers a low bow for an apology. "I am sorry. I didn't know. By the way, my name is Dahyun," she introduces herself, still, head lowered.

"Sana," responds Sana and shakes hands with Dahyun.

Dahyun stands back up and shows her huge smile. "Hi, Miss Sana! Welcome aboard on Horizon!" she greets and waves her arms in the air. Sana raises an eyebrow and utters, "Horizon?"

"It's the name of the ship," Dahyun informs.

Sana nods in understanding, her mouth shaping a circle as she lets out a little, "oh."

They notice Tzuyu keeping her notepad, which means that her business with Dahyun is done, but she is standing still next to Sana. Awkwardness fills the place until Dahyun breaks the silence and honestly speaks, "well, that was embarrassing. Don't stop talking."

"Oh, I just came with Tzuyu. She's touring me around the ship," Sana replies.

"Wow, captain Tzuyu. Bring her around, okay? Take care. I'll head back up when the container of oil that I'm waiting to get filled right over there gets full," the technician excuses herself and runs over the engine before the oil spills.

Tzuyu gives Sana a signal to follow her back up, but Sana asks her if she can check on the kitchen. The supervisor shakes her head and a small smile creeps on her lips, "I'm done with my business with her a while ago before I went to wake you up."

Sana puckers her lips as she stands closer to Tzuyu. She only wanted to have a free taste of the food Momo prepared in the kitchen, plus she is already getting hungry and the cup of coffee that Momo offered to her a while ago is not enough to satisfy her empty stomach.

Tzuyu turns on her heels and chortles as she says, "it's eight of you who pouts now."

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you," Sana apologizes, staring at Tzuyu's broad back as she climbs back up to the main deck. She places a hand over her lips and purses them together while climbing back up with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu pats Sana on her shoulder. "Don't apologize. I think it's cute," she says and walks ahead to the deck where someone's silhouette is seen, controlling the wheels of the ship. Sana suppresses a smile and trails behind the taller girl.