She who came and never left

Dinner arrives, Sana notices the obvious absence of the captain at the table. She observes the crewmates and notices that they seem unaffected by the captain's absence as if it were a common occurrence. There it came to her that indeed Jihyo's presence at the table is a thing the crewmates will never anticipate - it's natural.

"This cuisine can only be prepared on Aelia Village!" the woman tells them as she serves the seafood dishes and the large platter of roasted lobster. The crew cheers when Jeongyeon declares they should start eating. Jeongyeon assists both Tzuyu and Sana when they are getting their serving of the main dish, while Nayeon tells them a story about the dishes.

"I remember the last time I saw this big of a lobster when we visited Chaeyoung's hometown," she says. Dahyun nods in agreement, gesturing that she remembers it while she chews on her food. Mina also hums in response. They all turn to Chaeyoung who seems to have her thoughts floating around her when the crew gets to see her blank moment. When she feels that eyes are on her, Chaeyoung dismisses her thoughts and says, "yes. We even prepared the large boar meat."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon laugh at the memory. "Right, we remember Momo enjoyed it very much that she devoured one plate of it," Jeongyeon says, but her eyes are on the lobster she's been cutting for Tzuyu. They avert their attention to Momo who is also unresponsive to their remark.

"Momo?" Dahyun calls her name.

Momo blinks her eyes and raises an eyebrow, implying to repeat their question. "Don't you remember that time when you enjoyed the boar meat at Solaris Island?" Dahyun asks. They watch Momo as she thinks for a while. "Oh, yes! That time at Chaeyoung's hometown. I ate the boar meat. It was delicious! Yes, yes, yes!" Momo's words leave her mouth in a monotonous voice which the crewmates have noticed.

Nayeon is not oblivious for her not to realize that something is going on between Chaeyoung and Momo, but she does not open the topic in front of everyone, so she keeps it within herself. "Sana, where is the captain?" she changes the topic. Sana is surprised when the spotlight is transferred to hers. She simply shrugs her shoulders as a response. Jeongyeon sees her movement from her peripheral view, which makes her let out a low chuckle. "Here you go," she tells Tzuyu as she hands the lobster piece on her plate.

Dahyun furrows her eyebrows and folds her arms. She swallows the food inside her mouth and asks Sana a question, "but why don't you know? Weren't you with her the whole day?"

Sana parts her lips to speak and tell Dahyun what happened to them when Jeongyeon butts in and interrupts their conversation. "What do you expect from the captain?" she answers a question form.

Dahyun scoffs and looks away. She prepares a portion of food on her spoon as she states, "I thought Jihyo's change is constant this time, but I guess I was wrong, she still returns to her shell." Sana frowns. Jeongyeon laughs at Dahyun's statement and replies, "she's a turtle."

"I'm sorry."

They all shifted their attention to Sana. "Why are you apologizing?"

Instead of answering, Sana remains silent. Dahyun takes a deep sigh and holds out her hand. "Sana. if you're apologizing because you aren't able to change her, then don't. We also tried that, but amongst us all, you did the best," she says, her hands still reaching for Sana. Tzuyu agrees and speaks, "that's true. Neither Jeongyeon nor Nayeon, her closest friends, can change her." Sana stares at Dahyun's small pale hand while she listens to them.

"That's why I want her to find the crown as soon as possible and watch her live the rest of her life as a lonely queen," Dahyun says.

"Aren't you too cruel?" asks Nayeon.