He touched his wife. He touched Kitty and tried to fuck her. Thank God Kitty could fight like a man with her lil ass. He had to thank Victor for that. He knew brother-in-law trained them in boxing and martial arts. He didn't know how much they knew, but he knew they were tough.

He rubbed his head where Sarena smacked him on the head with the gun. Did they know about guns as well? Of course, Sarena did, Victor was a cop. Did Kitty ever shoot someone? She never told him anything about that, just that she was wild back in college and did some things that Victor would help them out of.

Sarena said they were at TA's for payback for what he did to Kitty and Tennille.

"Oh shit!" He jumped up, remembering they said Tennille was still there and that he had attacked her. He took the elevator up so he could check on his little sister.

He was just exiting the elevator when Tennille was walking out the bathroom and down the hall. Her natural hair was in messy cornrow braids, but her face....he barely recognized her. One eye swollen shut, the other dark circle underneath it. Her jaw was bruised and her lip busted. She wore one of Kitty's long lounge dresses, which was sleeveless and he could see all bruises over her arms. She was dark, like him, so for those bruises to show, they were bad.

"Icee!" she jumped when she saw him. "Where are my sisters?"

He walked to her and grabbed her in his arms and started to cry. That mother fucker did this to his family. The shit should not have gone this far.

"Icee," Tennille said and started to cry as well. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? That mother fucker did this to you!"

"He's your family..."

"You're my family!"

"I'm sorry Icee, I didn't think he would ever do something..." she sniffled, between tears and trying to talk. "I was just hanging with him and...I shouldn't have lead him on..."

"You ain't do shit to deserve this!"

"You need to go lay back down." He helped her back to the spare bedroom and helped her in bed. She continued to cry while he sucked his up and tried to comfort her, rubbing her messy hair back.

"Sis, I'm sorry I got you started, shhhh," he said. "How are you feeling? Your...face...you need something?"

"NoNo, gave me something to take, everything still hurts."

Icee got up and went to look for things to comfort her. He grabbed extra pillows for her. He went to the fridge behind the bar and grabbed some ice. He found a plastic bag to put the ice in and wrapped it in a towel. He went to get her some more pain meds pills and some water. He sat it in front of her, handing her the ice pack. She held it to her eye.

"Maybe we should go to the police and a doctor."

"Why? So they can tell me I'm beaten and bruised, give me strong meds and send me home. Then headline news, Tennille Kelly assaulted by Fact Iz member. You want that?"

Damn, he didn't even think how this could affect the group. There was no more group after this. They would never be the same.

"Fuck that! I can get it done privately. A doctor we can see, check you out. Do a rape kit..."

Tennille started crying again.

"Sis, I'm sorry but we have to. Then the cops can arrest that asshole."

"My sisters took care of it."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, they took care of it. That crazy boy won't be bothering anyone else again, ever."

"What happened?"

"Didn't Kitty tell you? Where are they? Downstairs?"

He hung his head in shame. "Kitty left me."

"Stop playing! Boy, what are you talking about?"

He rubbed his hands across his face. He could not believe this all was happening to him.

"I thought she was...doing something with TA so I...told her the baby was his."

"What!" Tennille sat up in the bed, then grabbed her head in pain. "Ugh, fuck! You stupid ass!"

"I know, I know," he said, laying her back down in the bed. "And you lay down and calm yo dramatic ass up. I fucked up. I know that. I was on something, I don't know. I just...I don't know what I was thinking."

"You smoking crack or something? Kitty loves yo stinky draws and ain't a cheating bone in her body. And with TA? Damn Icee, you high?"

"Stop making me feel more like shit. My wife left me. And she's pregnant, with my son. How am I supposed to make this right now?"

"Beg. Beg like your life depends on it. Beg like a poor man asking for a quarter. Beg like it's yo damn job. Hell, Kitty stubborn as hell, if she really done with you, she is D.O.N.E!"

"I would do anything. Give up everything for her, we live in a shack somewhere with IceeJay."

"I ain't saying all that," Tennille said, trying to laugh, then stopping. She moved the icepack to her lip. "Y'all so perfect together. When I first saw y'all together...I was like...this endgame. I just knew."

"Really?"

"You remember I took those pictures of y'all kissing on the couch?"

"Yeah, Kitty beat yo ass and deleted them," he said with a chuckle.

"Her slow ass didn't delete them out my trash, I recovered them," Tennille said. "I wasn't gonna post them, that's all she had to say. But I would just look at you two and be like, damn, my sis lucky."

He pulled Tennille in his arms to hug her. "Baby girl, I got you. I promise to protect you from shit like this from now on, okay? I know y'all got Victor, but you got me, okay Nille? I put you in this business, around mother fuckers like TA, and mother fuckers crazier than that. You young, you're wild, and you're hot. Everyone is going to want a piece of you, and not in a good way." 

"This business ain't for everyone. You gotta grow a thick skin. You gotta weed out the fakes from the real ones. You gotta spot the mother fuckers taking advantage of you. I have been in this shit for too damn long, and I ain't see all the dirt at first."

"Till it took my brother. Imma watch out for you like I should have watched out for him. You need anything, somebody coming to you wrong, I got that."

"Thanks Icee, for believing in me."

A/N: A nice moment with Tennille and Icee. As he still feels guilt about his brother.