Keyblade

A flurry of flames appeared in the man's hands, forming into sharp chakrams.

As a small squeak of fear escaped my mouth, i took a step back, mesmerized by the sheer power i felt emanating from his being.

//I can only street fight! Their power is incredible... I don't stand a chance...//

"Run!"

Barely even taking a second to think about my actions, i followed the voices blunt instruction. It was the same one from the other night... The same voice that had guided me again, who tried protecting me from the girl.

"No, you aren't getting in my way again!" The girl's voice echoed throughout the empty halls, oozing with blind rage at my mysterious savior.

I took advantage of the distraction, sprinting off down the hall as fast as my booted-legs would carry me. As i came up to the end of the hall, i came to a cross-roads; Which to take? Left or right?

Out of nowhere, my body dove to the ground, rolling a few feet away, as i felt a huge gust of wind travel over me. Pulling myself up onto my elbows, my eyes fixed on the wall; The girl's Keyblade lodged a good few inches deep into it, positioned perfectly at where my torso had been just a few seconds before.

// I didn't dodge that... But.. How? I should be dead...//

An infuriated growl reached my ears. I finally broke my eye-lock on the Keyblade to glance over at the hot-headed girl and her counter-part.
She extended her arm toward the Keyblade, and in the same bright flash of light, it disappeared from the wall and materialized back into her hand, leaving behind nothing but a giant crater in the wall.

Striding toward me, i could see her expression lined with determination and blood-lust. I had only managed to get to my feet by this point, and now my body was paralyzed by fear.

//Is this really how it ends..?//

"Xyla, you really shouldn't- Our orders are to bring her back alive!" The red-head pleaded, tripping over his own words in a desperate panic.

"To hell with the orders!" The girl called Xyla growled back as she came to a stop in front of me. I squeezed my eyes shut as she yanked her arm up and brought it back down.

Silently, i accepted death.