𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

Start from the beginning

"What the!! Do you think of me as a horny bitch. I love him and that doesn't mean I always wanted him as my sex  partner. I genuinely love that guy and he is very much important to me. I cherish him and I just want to keep him with me by my side forever. And its just fucking 5 days that we confirmed that we love each other and we too agreed to take things slowly." I said it so fast and almost shouted that the one who were just sitting beside was hear me.

I was lacking of air after I stopped because I was damn fast. Woooh. But my eyes widen when I saw the caller id on the phone screen which Lee was holding. I looked af him and he just gave me a genuine smile. I  looked at Mike and he should me a thumps up.

And then Lee gestured me to see to the door. I obliged and became shock when the man revealed himself from the door was non other than Win....my Win, holding his phone and showing me his screen.Damn he heard me.

I got up and ran to him. As I stand in front of him, he smiled at me and leaned forward to my ear. "Would you like to skip class today and RUNAWAY with me??" He had a mischievous smiled and he even emphasized the word runaway and I  smirked at what he asked. "Why not?" I replied and looked towards my friends...or should I say rascals. They gave me wide smiles and thumbs up.

I hold Win's hand and.....ran.

Now we are in his car and I don't know where he is heading to.

I glanced at him and he took my hand and interlocked our fingers. I felt complete.

We traveled for almost 2 hours and I still don't know where we are heading to. We talked, teased, and laughed until we reach a place.

I looked around but I don't know this place.

"Bright.....I want to call you Bright when we are alone. Is that okay?" He asked for my permission. And I hugged him.

"You can call me with anything and will still love you. When you called me Bright , I felt so warm and complete. Thank you Win for making me feel this way. I love it." I genuinely said and kissed his forehead.

He smiled and ask," So Bright shall we go?" I still was confused of what and where we were so I just nodded and we both got out of the car.

Little did I know that we are far from Bangkok....maybe near the outskirts of the city. 

He took my hand and pulled me. He was excited and I chuckled when I saw his energy just like a small kid.

We went inside the cottage and they handed us the key card of our room.

As we entered the room and found that there was a king size bed, a dressing table with full mirror, a couch, a small table at a corner and a drawer near the bed. The room was cozy and comfortable.

"Why are we here?" I asked and he just face palmed himself and kneeled down in from of me as I was sitting in the couch.

"You are so damn dumb Bright. Didn't you got yet that we are going to spend some time together away from the world." He said a bit irritated and I just smiled at him and nodded.