Meet again

Lauren's Pov-

We were laying on the rooftop, watching the sun go down and the moon come up along with its stars. I smoked a cigarette while she laid her head on my shoulder admiring the beauty, and i admired her beauty.

"I always look up at the stars... I think that there are our guardian angels... and i know the one that shines brightest is yours." I told Camila with a smile.

She turned her head towards me and smiled with a blush.

"You are very cute jauregui... you know when i grow up, i want to live in a beach house. Where we can see the moon and the sun rise." Camila said with a happy tone as she snuggled in closer to me and watched the stars.

That's when I put out my cigarette and started to think about our future.

"And maybe one kid, running around with meaty on the sand next to the fire... while you're playing your guitar singing with your amazing voice and me just there admiring your talent." I told her and kissed her forehead.

She then looked back at me and smiled.

"2 kids, you can teach them how to play basketball and maybe soccer too!" She said excitedly.

"We can have as many kids as you want." I tell her and we both went in with a happily kiss..

When the kiss broke, we both rested our foreheads on one another, all i can really think of is...

"I love you, Camz." I whispered to her.

"I love you, Lolo." She whispered back.

We then went back to another passionate, loving kiss.

*End of flashback*

"Jauregui you have a visitor." One of the guards said.

I didn't reply.

I haven't been feeling like myself lately, I'm losing myself. Even if it's only been long long hours, I still managed to escape my cell beating up the guards, I stopped eating, I stopped sleeping.

The guards left as the door opened, when the door closed lightly I already knew who it was. My Camzi.

I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. The light was dark so if i got any closer to the glass, Camila would see the mess i turned into.

"Hey lolo." I heard Camila whisper.

God how i missed her voice.

"You got anything?" I asked Camila as I cleared my throat that was dry.

"Can i see you?" She asks me.

I couldn't have her see me like this.

"I'm a mess Camila." I told her.

It went quiet for a few minutes before Camila spoke up again.

"My dad is working with Max... the trial is tomorrow, we will find actual evidence to prove it and we're going to prove your innocence... We're going to get you out of here." Camila said.

I felt so relieved that my girl found something, I knew she wouldn't let me down or disappoint me.

I wasn't so surprised when Camila said her Dad was working with Max... he totally hates me.

"Have you spoken to your dad?" I asked her still in my same spot.

"No." She simply replied. "The guards said you haven't been eating." She whispered. "Can i please see you Lo."

I let out a huge sigh and just got up from where I was. I started walking towards the glass with my head down, when i've became close enough I lifted my head up to reveal the scars, taze marks, cuts, and bruises.

Camila's eyes went wide and her eyes started to get watery. She noticed I was pale, she could see my eye bags and all of the other hideous things on my face.

"I'm a mess... you have to get me out of here." I told her as I felt myself starting to break.

"I will, i am... and you are a mess... but it's nothing that we can't fix, we're going to get out of here and start our future together... I just need you to stay with me... can you do that?" She asked me with tears in both of our eyes.

I nodded as a response to her question. She planted her hand on the glass wall and soon I did the same.

I have to stay strong for Camila.