Your kidding right.

Lauren's Pov-

We waited till the game started which was only for a few minutes. We saw the other team eyeing me so I wrapped my arm around Camila who waved at the girls.

The game started and so far we were winning which was good. Ally picked up Meaty from my trailer and brought him to her house keeping him in the back. She texted me a few minutes in the game informing me that Meaty wouldn't stop barking. I realized she didn't pick up his favorite toy.

As i was going to tell Camila that I had to go I saw Max leaving the gym.

"I got to go, but i'll be back. I just need to check on Meaty alright." I told her as quickly as possible.

"I'll go with you." She said.

"No no I don't want you to miss the game. Dinah is your bestfriend and she will be pissed if your not here cheering her on." I told her kissing her forehead and leaving the gym in a rush.

I pushed the gym doors open to the halls and saw Max heading towards the exit doors. I followed him out but I didn't see him. I saw his car now leaving the parking lot. I hopped onto my motorcycle throwing on my helmet and rushed out of the parking lot.

I realized that i lost him. Well now i don't know what to do. Oh right i'll go get meatys toy, I was already driving this direction either way.

Incoming call from Camz

I answered the call with my airpods still driving my motorcycle.

"Lauren where are you?" Camila asked concerned.

"I'm heading to the trailer to pick up meatys toy." I told her.

"Lauren the police are looking for you. Lots of them." She whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"What. did. you. do." She asked me.

"I don't fucken know." I replied.

What the hell is going on.

I got to my trailer and saw multiple police cars and FBI scattered around everywhere. Not even Kendall's car was there.

"What the-"

"THERE SHE IS! DONT LET HER LEAVE!" A cop officer shouted and soon they all started taking out there guns coming towards me.

"Lauren whats going on?" I hear Camila say from the other side of the phone.

"I love you Camz.. i have to go." I told her and hung up the call.

I took off my helmet very slowly.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM." An officer yelled.

I did what he said.

"What is this about?" I asked them.

A few cops came rushing to me putting me in cuffs throwing me to the ground as they put their knees on my back holding me down. They took my wallet, my phone and everything I had in my pockets and jacket.

"Lauren Jáuregui, your under arrest for the murder of Trisha Calson and Rexor Jr." Officer Alejandro said pulling me up and that's where I saw the dead bodies next to my trailer in a bush.

i'm sorry... WHAT!?