1st day

Lauren's Pov-

6:09pm

We finally arrived at the house, Ally dropped us off though since she had to go get a few ingredients for dinner. Normani, Camila and I got out of the car and entered the large house. Normani said she had some homework to catch up on so she went upstairs to her room. Camila wanted to make sure I was all settled in, in my guest room. I already had a few things here anyways so I only brought a bag of clothes and cigarettes. After Camila helped me put my things away I tried to sneak away to play minecraft on the huge TV downstairs in the game room. I succeeded as Camila was doing homework.

I ran downstairs in my basketball shorts and my plain white oversized shirt. I turned on the TV and the PS5 that Ally had bought just for decoration. I got out a controller and threw myself on the huge comfortable grey couch. I played for 5 minutes before I heard someone come downstairs.

"You sneak off just to play Minecraft?" I hear Camila ask from behind me.

I turned around to see Camila with her arms crossed looking directly at me, I gave her a cheesy smile and she laughed. She grabbed another controller and we ended up playing together. She was sitting between my legs laying on my chest. She was very concentrated in playing trying to get all of the sheeps between fences.

"Camz, it would help if you help me decorate the inside of the house." I joked with her.

"If you say so." She said.

Before I knew it Camila was filling the inside of the house I built with TNT. I tried to get rid of all of them but she just kept on placing them. She then lit the place on fire in my minecraft world and it exploded. Right in front of us. Camila then turned around at me and smiled.

"Oops." She said innocently.

"All that hard work for what?" I asked her.

"I want attention. And you weren't helping me with the animals." She told me as she crawled into my lap.

I sometimes forget how clingy Camila is but I like that about her.

"GIRLS DINNER IS READY!" We heard Ally yell from the kitchen.

Camila and I both groaned and got up. Well Camila didn't get up, instead she hanged onto me. I had to pick her up and carry her to the kitchen where everyone else was seated.

Let's eat.