Game day

Lauren's Pov-

Next Day.

Last night Ally dropped me off at my trailer. Dinah went back to the dealership and got my jersey for today's game, she also drove back my truck since I wont be able to ride my back with these bruises.

Oh right today is game day.

I have to push through the pain i'm feeling to win the game for the girls. I can't let them down even though i'm hurting. I heal fast to, and i'm know i'm strong enough to ignore it.

2:07am

The game starts at 2:30 so I should be there already.

But i'm currently waiting for Officer Harry to pick me up for the game, and oh boy he is running late. 

4 minutes later Officer Harry arrived in his cop car.

"Really? The cop car, you're going to scare the opposing team." I tell him as he then starts to put on the cuffs too.

"That is the plan." He says.

"This should be fun." I said as I entered the back of the car and Officer Harry turned on his sirens now heading to school.

We then arrived at the same time as the other team since there were a few of them outside and a few getting off the bus. As we got closer they started to get suspicious and all of their eyes were on the car. Only one girl caught my eye as she showed no fear but she was huge.

I'm tougher tho.

"Let's go Jauregui." Officer Harry says as he opens my car door and aggressively picks me up shoving me.

The other team started whispering as they saw my jersey.

"I'll see you guys on the court... good luck." I said as I winked at them and they started backing away.

As we entered the school building Officer Harry took off my cuffs and we fist pumped and laughed heading towards the gym.

We  got to the gym and we saw huge crowds of students along with parents on the bleachers. I saw my team sitting on the bench hundled up so I joined them.

"Alright Jauregui will be in this whole game. So if you get stuck yelling out umm we need a code name for Jaregui." Coach Jenner said to the group and we started to think.

"402." We all said at the same time.

We continued talking about plans and games along with code names.

A few minutes later the dolphins (opposing team name) came in with frightened look on there faces. Our team observed them and hundled back up.

"They look scared." Becky noticed.

"I might have bumped into them as I was exiting the cop car with my cuffs." I told them.

"Way to go 402!" Dinah cheered me on along with the others.

"Alright settle down, my first 5 go on and warm up. The rest of you guys stay seated." Coach Jenner said as the others ran to the court and started shooting.

I was about to go as well but I was busy looking for Camila. I scanned the crowd to realize she wasn't there,  so i looked around the gym until big chocolate brown eyes caught my attention. There she was with her big camera around her neck.

I ran over to her and hugged her picking her up. She then looked into my eyes with me and pecked me on the lips.

"Show them how it's done." She says pushing me to the court.

I can do this.

*REFEREE WHISTLE BLOWS*

Let's do this.