The End

1 year later...

After the judge found Lauren innocent, they threw Officer Alejandro in prison putting him on death penalty. Lauren was finally free, but her and Camila never want to be seen in this town again.

Camila talked to her mom about leaving, she and her mom haven't spoken since her mom never defended her. Her mom felt so disappointed in herself so she decided to give Camila as much money as Camila needed to leave town with Lauren. Camila's mom loves Lauren and knows she will protect her daughter.

Camila's mom never was surprised when she found out Alejandro was the killer.

Lauren and Camila along with Meaty left town as soon as possible.

Normani and Dinah said their goodbyes to Lauren and Camila. Officer Harry had an emotional goodbye to Lauren and he was very proud of the person she became. Ally was also proud of Lauren and Camila.

When Kylie was released from prison she gave Lauren one of her property's, the beach. It had a beach house and an awesome part of the beach that's private. It's in Miami.

Camila started online classes to finish high school, she then chose to go to college in Miami's best colleges. She chose to major in criminal justice to become a detective also chose to minor in music.

Lauren didn't graduate college but she did have a job fixing cars part time, she didn't need more money. All the times she saved up to leave town she was happy she was finally out with Camila besides her.

Lauren did continue drawing and is able to sell her drawings to a art museum, and now is noticed. Her past as left her and she got herself together.

Lauren and Camila now live in an amazing beach house decorated nicely with Meaty.

And there little baby.

Camila didn't want to wait any longer, Lauren just wanted Camila to be happy. So they tried on having a baby, and they got one.

His name is Ryan, he's only 3 months old.

They became a happy family, a better one.

Even if they were young, they had real smiles on there faces. And true love in there hearts.

It was love that kept them together.

THE END.

(A/N:

andddd we have finished this book. I hoped you guys enjoyed! Please make sure to read any of my other books if you want, they are mostly camren. Have a good day!)