He's home from touring

I move around Alex's sleeping body, trying to take the sheets off of our bed to wash them. He groans as I carefully pull the pillows from under his head. I kiss his temple, strip the pillow cases off and give him back the pillows inside. I drag the duvet off of him and he glares at me.

"Sorry, Al, but I have to wash the sheets."

I hand him back the stripped duvet and he closes his eyes, content again. That is until I'm pulling the bottom sheet out from underneath him. He huffs and grabs me, pulling me down onto the bed with him.

"Alex!" I squeal.

He just hums, burrowing his face into my neck. I sigh and stroke his head. He got home from tour yesterday and we were up late last night, so he's exhausted.

"'M so tired. Sleep with me?"

"Aww. My poor baby." I pout, hugging him tighter. "I have stuff to do around the house. You could get up and help me. Seeing as it is already eleven o'clock and you'll be jet lagged."

"No. Just sleep? I don't mind being jet lagged." He pleads.

"I don't want you to be jet lagged. Now come on get up and have a shower, smelly man." I giggle.

He looks up at my face and covers it with kisses. I laugh and squirm around in his arms. He finally stops and looks down at me, smiling.

"Ohh, I missed you, baby." He sighs.

I pull him down to me and push our lips together. I pull away and run my tongue up his cheek, giggling.

"You think I'm bothered by your spit?" He chuckles.

I grin and get up from the bed, collecting up all of the bedding.

"Ok clothes off so I can wash them 'cause they stink and then you get in the shower." I order.

He huffs, but slides his shorts and pants off anyway. I smack his backside as he walks past and he gasps.