He's angry with you

I look over at him.

"Come on, Alex. I was just having fun with my friends." I sigh.

He doesn't respond.

"What so I cant go out without asking you first?" I'm starting to become frustrated now.

"I don't give a shit if you go out with your mates, Y/n. I would just prefer it if you would give me a fucking heads up so I wouldn't be fucking sitting 'ere at three in the fucking morning, worrying about you." His voice gets louder as he speaks.

"I know and I'm sorry. I was so stressed. I just wanted to go out and y'know have fun." I apologise.

"Yeah well while you're out 'aving fun I have to sit 'ere and fucking panic about whether you're ok or not." He scoffs.

I move closer to him on the sofa and place my hand on his leg that's bouncing up and down.

"Please, my love, I'm sorry." I whisper into his ear and then kiss his warm cheek.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed."

He gets up and disappears into our bedroom. I place my head in my hands. I never wanted this to happen. I just wanted to go out and forget about how stressful everything's been. After a while, I get up to go to bed myself. Alex is sitting at the end of our bed also with his head in his hands. A tear falls down my cheek.

"A- Alex?" I sob.

He doesn't look up. I kneel down in front of him and kiss the top of his head. I try to get as close to him as possible.

"Please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I mumble into his hair.

Breathing in deeply, he looks up and runs a hand over his face. Immediately, I'm reaching up for him. I hold the back of his head and place kisses all over his cheeks and neck, tears racing down my face. I find his sweet spot and suck on it softly.

"Now that's not fair, sweetheart." He moans.

Gently, he tugs my head back and pulls my lips onto his plump ones. Once we're done he looks down at me.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"You were angry with me." I mumble sadly.

Frowning, he wipes away my tears and gives me a quick, soft kiss.

"I'm sorry. I feel horrible. I should have remembered to tell you. I'm just a bit stupid sometimes." I frown.

"No. You're not stupid, baby." He kisses my nose. "Next time please try to remember. I was worried sick."

"I will, baby. I love you." I sigh.

"I love you too, darlin'. Now let's go to bed."