On your period

I yawn, slipping out of bed on the tour bus. I'm on my period and I've been in so much pain all day. I was supposed to go to Alex's meet and greet today, but this morning I told him I felt too ill. I knew he was back by now, as I could hear his comforting voice. I ventured out of his little bed on the vehicle to find him. I rub my eyes as I enter the little living room.

Alex's PoV:

I look over at whoever's entered the room. Y/n stands there in my top, some shorts and a huge cardigan that's only zipped up half of the way. She's so sexy.

"Hi Y/n." Miles sings, as he dances out of the kitchen.

He grabs her and starts to dance with her. She giggles for a while, but then her face changes to a pained one. Miles stops and looks at her.

"You alright, love?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm just on my period and it hurts." She explains.

He nods.

"Come over 'ere darlin'" I beckon her over.

She sits herself next to me, laying her legs over my lap. I turn to her and give her a kiss.

"Your tummy 'urt?" I ask.

"Yes. I missed you, Al." She whispers.

"I missed you too, baby."

"How was your meet and greet?" She questions, holding onto me by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It was good. Me and Miles are gonna work on some songs. Do you wanna stay 'ere or get back in bed?"

I cup her warm, rosy cheek in my hand and rub my nose softly on hers.

"I wanna stay with you." She sighs into me.

I nod and she sits behind me, wrapping her arms around my front and leaning her chin on my shoulder. I grab my guitar and me and Miles play some songs. I feel her shiver slightly and I reach one hand behind me to rub her back. Her hands slide up my T-shirt. She's freezing, but my skin must be warm for her as she runs her hands up and down my front. I feel her rest the side of her face on my back. Her smooth legs are either side of me, her small feet stroking the sides of my legs. After a while, she feels heavier on me.

"Is she asleep?" I ask Miles.

He leans forward to check.

"Yeah." He chuckles. "How can she fall asleep in that position?"

"I don't 'ave a clue."

Miles gets his phone out and takes some pictures of us. We continue to come up with new tunes. I feel her hands slide into my trousers and I jump slightly. It feels good as her fingers brush over my crotch.

"Is she still asleep?" I ask.

Miles checks again.

"Yeah."

She must've done it subconsciously. I pull them out, but keep them inside my top, so I don't get too... excited.

"They should be 'ere soon for the meeting. What're you gonna do with 'er?" Miles asks.

"I'll put 'er in bed."

I carefully slide her hands from my waist and lean backwards slowly so that she leans on the sofa instead of on me. I stand up and turn to her. She looks so beautiful asleep. No one looks good sleeping except for her. I lean down and pick her up carefully. Whilst I'm lifting her into my arms, she wakes up slightly and reaches for me too. Her arms wrap around me, just below my armpits and she rests the side of her face on my shoulder. Her warm breath fans my lips and I smile to myself. I walk with her to my bunk bed, sliding open the curtain. I place her into the already messy bed. Her hand grabs hold of mine, pulling me down as she turns herself the other way. I end up with my top half hovering over her.

"I've gotta go, baby." I whisper, kissing her cheek.

"No." She protests, still half asleep.

"I'll come back in an hour. I've gotta go to my meeting."

"No."

Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me. She presses her lips to mine.

"You're leaving me again?" She pouts.

"Only for an hour. Don't make me feel bad." I sigh.

"Whatever."

She turns away.

"C'mon, darlin'. I can't help it. It's not my fault you're on your period." I say, trying to make her change her mind.

"Go away."

"Fine. I'll be back in an hour, when hopefully you're not so moody." I sigh.

"Fuck off, Alex."

I definitely said the wrong thing there. I decide to just leave because I'll probably just make the situation worse if I stay. I go to my meeting, but my mind is still on Y/n. In bed, all alone. I feel bad for leaving her while she feels unwell, but it's not my fault I have a busy day. She's hard work when she's on her period. After my meetings finished I decide to go check on her.

"Sweetheart?" I call, sliding open the curtain.
She's laying with a film playing on my laptop. She looks up at me with watery eyes, a few tears rolling down her face.

"I'm sorry I was mean, baby." She sniffs.

"Oh. It's ok, baby. Come 'ere."

I slide in next to her and she snuggles into me. I wipe her salty tears and kiss her lips.

"I can't help it. My emotions are all over the place today. I love you."

"I know you do. I love you too."