Chapter 154: Pause and Effect.

Start from the beginning

"Machia told us never to let the prisoner out of our sight. You're just going to have to go hungry." Blunck said, shaking his head. "Unless..." Raggmunk said coming up with an idea.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Cole and Jay hide behind a rock just as a pair of Buffmillion went past.

"Hm, I don't think we can go in the front door." Cole said peering around the rock. "Well, you know, we can, but I doubt fighting half the Vermillion Warriors is good for Lloyd's stealth plan." Jay whispered.

Cole fashions a grappling hook that they climbed up the side of the building. Cole makes it up safely but as Jay climbs up it comes loose.

Jay falls with the rope but Cole successfully catches it in time to stop Jay from becoming a huge spalt on the ground. "Not good, not good, not good, not good." Jay whisperers under his breath in a panic as he helplessly dangles. Cole manages to save him just before they are caught by dragging Jay up with the rope.

"Ugh! Got to love skylights. Nobody ever thinks to guard them." Cole said as they entered through the skylight.

"Whoa." Jay said. They watch as the workers make armour and weapons. "Shh! We're here to rescue-" Jay gets cut off when tackles Karlof him and crushes him in a hug.

"Ninja! We are rescued!" Karlof shouted as he continued to tightly hug the Master of Lightning.

"What are you doing here?" Cole questioned Karlof as the Master of Metal continued to crush Jay in a huge hug.

"Snake warriors kidnap Karlof!" Karlof explained. "Can't... breathe..." Jay breathlessly gasps.

"Krux and Acronix are rounding up the Elemental Masters?" Cole questioned Karlof.

"Retired Elemental Master." Karlof corrected the Master of Earth. "Until snakes grab Karlof, cuff him in Vengestone to control his power-" Karlof said. "Ugh, come on!" Jay groaned in pain and Karlof finally lets go of Jay. "-and make him forge." Karlof said.

"Oh, man. You're strong." Jay said, taking a deep breath.

"They force us to build armour, vehicles, weapons. All in Ninjago who know how to build, they take." Karlof informed the pair.

"Now I get why the Vermillion grabbed all that metal." Jay said looking around. "And why they took who they took." Cole added.

"Carpenters, construction workers, tailors, Master of Metal, and-" Karlof said getting cut off. "Revenge will be mine." Lou sang, interrupting Karlof.

"Dad? But you guys are just called The Royal Blacksmiths. You're not, you know, actual blacksmiths." Cole points out but the band continues singing and the crowd cheers.