Chapter 154: Pause and Effect.

Start from the beginning

"Got it." Nya responded.

"Affirmative." Zane reported. "Scanning for Borg's biometric signature. Target acquired. Locking in."

"Oh, yeah. I know exactly what I'm doing." Kai said with determination. "Good luck. No pressure, but all of Ninjago is depending on us." Lloyd reminded the team.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Wu continues to fight off some Vermillion Warriors. "Your numbers are great, but they won't be enough. The Time Punch has reversed. My strength has returned. I will save Ninjago." Wu proudly claiming his strength returned and the effects of the Time Punch have reversed.

A Vermillion charge at Wu, who spins around his staff and kicks the closest assailant in the face. Sending him flying across the wooden path, knocking him out. More Vermillion charge at Wu who merely smiles at them before twirling his weapon around, striking them to the ground.

A nearby Vermillion egg starts to crack and Misako emerges from an egg wearing Vermillion armour. "Misako?" Wu said in horror.

"Wu, why did you fail me?" Misako demanded. "I-I made a mistake. An error of judgment. I should have told you I loved you before you went to-" Garmadon also emerges from an egg wearing armour. "Garmadon?" Wu said in shock.

"You let me fall to the darkness, brother. You failed me too." Garmadon proclaims.

Morro also emerges from an egg wearing Vermillion armour. "And me." Morro said. "Morro? I-I don't understand." Wu pleads. "You don't understand how instead of your greatest success, your student became your greatest failure? You've made many mistakes, Master." Morro spat at Wu.

Next (Y/N) emerges from an egg wearing Vermillion armour. "A mistake!?" (Y/N) bitterly hissed. "You partook in genocide, Wu! My life was nothing but pain and misery because of that!"

"He's made many mistakes. I'm but the latest. The monastery. You never should have come by yourself, old man." Acronix spat, appearing before Wu.

"We could have helped, Master." Lloyd's voice rang out.

"You didn't have to face him alone." Kai echoed in the Master's ears.

"You didn't have to be alone." All of his Ninja's voices continued to chant over and over again.

"All alone. I'm all alone." Wu continued to mumble in his sleep. Blunck paces back and forth outside his cell.

"Ha! What a joke. We are commanders. Guarding this guy is totally beneath us. How could Acronix and Krux put Machia in charge? They ignored our courage! Our dedication! Our singular focus." Blunck declared only to be cut off by Raggmunk's stomach growling.

"What? I'm starving." Raggmunk said upon seeing the nasty look Blunck was giving him. "I missed breakfast."