23. Completely Shattered

Start from the beginning

Thorn smirked, "Dude! IDENTICAL! What do you not get about the identical in identical twins?! The literal only difference is the shade of our eyes! You are so fucking full of yourself!" Braxton hit his head on the window exasperated.

"It's true Axton, you look the same. Maybe they got it all wrong and meant to show up in Braxton's number but couldn't tell you two apart." Thorn chuckled quietly at Axton's face.

He looked so offended, "You're joking. You're just joking. I will die before people mix me up with him of all people!" He pointed at Braxton.

"Axton, you're identical twins. I'm not sure how many times everyone has to say it until you understand. Maybe we should take you to the doctor? Can you see okay?" Castriel asked from the front seat.

"Cass, come on." Axton groaned.

I flicked his head, "I think he needs a doctor, he couldn't see that coming." I grinned ignoring his overdramatic ouch.

"Has anyone checked their phones?" Thorn asked.

Axton huffed, "No. Rydge confiscated mine because I was playing a game. Outrageous." He pouted.

"Quiet," Rydge commanded listening to his phone.

That shut everyone up until there was a loud rumble making me slowly turn to Axton.

"Did you just- fart?" I asked bewildered.

He nodded, "It was too quiet." And that got him a hit from Braxton, "What the fuck." I coughed opening the window.

"I'm not sorry." He waved the air to Braxton who covered his nose and his eyes shut in pain.

"My God," Thorn opened his window as well.

Castriel turned his head slightly, "You are disgusting Axton. What the hell did you eat for it to smell like that?!" He hissed before going back to driving.

"Cass, I got- gass..." He gave him a serious face, "Pffttt..." Axton cackled.

Castriel sighed heavily, "You know, I'm driving and I know exactly how to crash that only you'll get hurt. If you want we can test it." He narrowed his eyes in the mirror.

Axton frowned, "I'm in the middle." He spoke slowly, almost confused.

"Then that should really say something." Castriel grinned.

"Save me," I muttered to the wind with my head practically out the window.

Axton nudged me, "I know you don't mean that little brother. You'd be so sad without your favorite big brother." He flexed his arm.

I scoffed, "Okay, one, you are not my favorite brother Axton. Two, if it ever happened I would but sad but I could manage without Thorn. Three, you tell him I said that, I will end you." I hissed threateningly.

"Aww, Othello." Thorn cooed, "I'm your favorite?" I sighed, "You know Thorn, eavesdropping is very bad. If you do it too much then it will become a bad habit. So you shouldn't do it." I mocked the way he would scold us as kids.

He gave me a deadpan stare, "You are literally three feet from me Othello. I'm sure Castriel heard you, and I don't speak like that!" He pouted turning to the window.

"What is with this family!" Braxton sighed.

I scoffed, "You act so superior, I hope you know that you're not."