3

- kaiya
📍memphis, tennessee

we picked up jianna from her house and pulled up at key house

we walked in seeing fat and woo sitting on the couch playing the game, alana and deion boo'd up in the loveseat beside the couch, and key in the kitchen with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"YURRR" bizzle walked in yellin.

"wassam" woo and fat said in unison, keeping they eyes on the game.

"wadido" deion said after them while dapping him up.

key nodded his head with his mouth full of cereal as he walked into the living room.

"hey y'all" i said as jiana waved at them.

"what ya niggas on?" biz asked them sitting down on the sectional fat and woo was on.

"shid what you see right now." deion answered.

"well i'm bouta go upstairs with kai and jiji." lana said moving him off her.

the three of us walked upstairs into the open area that had a pool table, a sectional couch with an ottoman in the middle, and a tv.

"so you and deion on good terms again." jiana said as we sat down. "yea we okay i guess." she said.

alana and deion been messing with each other for about 6 months.

the first four months were peaches and cream. but, these past few months been a little rocky for them because of his bestfriend chanel.

chanel and deion tried to make sum happen but it didn't worked out; simply because she stayed in any nigga face.

she would always make subliminal posts towards alana on her spam on instagram; by posting them lame ass quotes and adding a lame ass caption to em.

allat posting subs and shit lasted for two months til deion finally confronted her. he didn't want to cut her off because they've been cool since middle school, but he thought that subliminal shit was lame.

he felt that regardless if chanel like alana or not, she should be happy for him because he was happy.

"what you mean you guess?" i asked her.

"i don't know. i guess things haven't settled with me yet you know?" she responded.

me and jiana nodded our heads in understanding.

mr. glock - a key glock short storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara