9

- key
📍memphis, tennessee

"run that shit back again dolph

"run that shit back again dolph." i shouted over the music.

me and dolph was in the studio working on another project together. he was running through everything making sure it sounded right while i was on live and rollin up.

INSTAGRAM LIVE

@keyglock.fp we getting new music👀?? 🔥🔥🔥
@901made_moe bout time you hit da stu
@blxxjay you ass at rap boa🤦🏽‍♂️
@mssexylexy you look so good baby🤤

ADD A COMMENT

- - -

"i'm finna head up off hea." i said ignoring all the comments and ending the live.

i went to my messages and found kaiya's name.

iMESSAGE
kai 😘👩🏽‍🤝‍👨🏾

Slide By The Stu.

- - -

dolph had a couple of bitches in here wid us but i won't feelin them. i been around too many hoes fa the past few days and it's was getting annoying.

some of them bitches smelled like burnt weave and cigs.

i seen she ain't reply so i just rubbed it off. i'm in my element right now so i couldn't get in my feelings.

"how you feel bout it youngin?" dolph spun around in the chair and asked me.

"it's a hit fasho." i said lighting my wood again.

•••

- kaiya
📍memphis, tennessee

it had to be around 1:30 in the morning

i woke up to khalil's arm around me as we were laid out on the couch. the movie went off and all the lights was still on.

i decided to unravel from his arms and go to my room.

i checked my phone and looked at the message key sent me hours ago. i didn't answer because it would've been rude to leave khalil here by himself.

i decided to facetime key. he picked up on the second ring.

"yo." he answered.

"what you on?" i asked him.

"nun. why yeen pull up on me?" he asked me.

"cause khalil came down here and i ain't wanna leave him here by himself." i responded.

"oh so y'all like official now." he said rolling his eyes.

"one, no we're not and TWO dont be jealous. pretty sure you round a whole lotta thirsty, bird bitches." i said.

the whole gang knew bout khalil. lana and jiji knew of him cause he be in my instagram comments... and i told them about him. fat seen him in my comments as well and ran his mouth to the guys. messy ass.

"THIRSTY??!" i heard a female voice in the background. "who the fuck is that glock?" i heard her say.

"mind ya business broad." he said back.

"righttt." i said before i hung up. why he want me there and he got bitches around him in the first place.

i put my phone on the charger and turned to the opposite side and went to sleep.

•••

i woke up the next morning and checked my phone. nothing new but notifications from tiktok and instagram. and a 'battery at 100%' notification.

i walked downstairs and seen only bryson.

"where khalil at?"

"he went to the guestroom. how was ya lil movie date?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"i seen you niggas cuddled up when i came back."

"you ain't shit you know? you set me up." i said.

"yea cause i know ya be flirting. you couldn't even keep eye contact with him fa 5 seconds." he said laughing.

"ain't shit funny. but ima head out and go back to moms spot." i said.

"aight."

i grabbed a plastic walmart bag out of the pantry in the kitchen before i went back upstairs.

i put all my dirty clothes in the plastic bag and made sure everything else was in my victoria secret duffle.

"i'll call you later brubru." i said as i opened the front
door.

"aight lil nigga. love you." he responded.

"love you too." i said as i closed the door behind me.

i walked up to my car unlocking it and throwing my bags in the back seat.

i needa wash this mf i said to myself as i looked at my car.

i started the car and 'damage' by H.E.R. started playing. i backed out of bryson's driveway and sped out of the neighborhood.

- - -
hey y'all 😜
i know this chapter is like... short asf but bare with me.

& i know this is a key glock book but i'm tryna spice it up and have a second love interest so just keep reading😭 i didn't forget about my bae

mmk toodles😗✌🏽