8

- kaiya
📍memphis, tennessee

i woke up and heard bizzle and another family voice coming from downstairs

i got up from the bed and walked downstairs. i spotted my brother in the kitchen leaning on the island on his phone.

"YURRR" biz yelled.

"it's mad early my nigga, relax." i snapped.

"it's 12:30 in the afternoon dickhead."

"wassgood kaiya." i turned my head to see khalil walking from the pantry.

"when you get here?" i asked him as i greeted him with a hug.

"this morning. biz scooped me from the airport to collab and shit." he answered.

"right, i forgot you be in the media as well. you still model and make clothes?" i asked him and he nodded his head yes.

"what you been on though?" he asked me biting his bottom lip.

"same old shit, you know."

i haven't seen khalil since we moved from new york. i mean, besides facetime and on da media but lawd hammercy that boy was fine.

"well i'm finna go back upstairs and get dressed." i said before turning on my heels and making my way upstairs.

i went through my lil spennanight bag and grabbed a cute outfit; me and the girls are supposed to be going out to lunch in a few.

after i picked out an outfit, i walked over to the bathroom across from my room and took a shower. when i got out, i wrapped myself in a towel and walked back over to my room. getting dressed in a foggy ass bathroom feels so nasty.

i finished up the rest of my hygiene. i put on my light-washed, baggy jeans with a black halter top, and my fearless jordan 1's. to finish of my outfit, i threw on my black puffer.

I grabbed my black purse and sunglasses, closed the bedroom door behind me, and walked downstairs.

"where you on ya way to?" bryson asked as i headed towards the door.

"out to eat with the girls." i responded.

"be safe. i love you." he spoke as i opened the front door.

"i love you too brubru." i responding, closing the front door behind me.

as i was walking to my car, i unlocked the doors. when i got settled in, i texted the group chat