5

- kaiya
📍memphis, tennessee

"what time he told you to be ready?" lana asked me after i told her and jiji that key was coming to pick me up

"he said 8. ion know what he want or what we finna do." i responded.

and that was true. ion know what we needed to link up for. he could've called or texted like he did to set all this up.

"what you finna wear?" jianna asked me.

"ion know. i ain't finna do too much" i responsed.

i walked to my closet to find something decent to wear with jianna's help. as we were doing that, alana was taking pictures in my mirror.

"let me see what y'all got." she said after a couple of minutes.

i walked out of my closet, now wearing a black juicy couture velour track suit and my shattered backboard 1's.

"yea cause that's not too much." alana said rolling her eyes laughing. "you look cute as fuck bitch!"

"thank you frienddd." i said smiling hard as hell.

just as i turned away to grab my little black purse, i head my phone ding. it was key.

iMESSAGE
markeyvius

I'm pullin up.
READ 8:02 PM

- - -

"he finna be outside in a few minutes." i told them.

"well we ready head out then." alana said to me looking at jiana.

"love you girl." jiji said as i gave them both hugs.

then, i walked them downstairs and to the door.

a few minutes later i heard keys loud ass music coming from his car.

my mom wasn't home, so i grabbed my keys, little purse and phone and headed out the door.

i approached his yellow rolls royce and opened the passenger door.

"what you look all good fa?" he asked me as i sat in the passengers seat and closed the door.

"not fa you." i said rolling my eyes at him.

"where we going?" i asked him as he pulled out of my driveway.

"just ride shordy."

•••

i looked up from my phone and see we were parked in front of the park.