15

- key
📍brooklyn, new york

"y'all got everything we need bruh?" i asked fat and woo as they walked through the big double doors of the club

"yes nigga we got everything. you over here micromanaging shit i thought yo skinny ass would get up and help" woo shouted back.

i wont even bouta argue with this nigga.

kaiya's birthday is tomorrow and her pops flew us out here to decorate at this strip club called 'Paradise' for her birthday party.

a booked out strip club fa your 20th gday? shidd turnt as hell if you asks me

alana, jianna, and kaiya's moms already did the slight stuff like blew up balloons, hung up streamers, threw confetti everywhere allat shit.

the rest of us was moving tables and hanging up these big ass pictures kaiya took for her birthday

shits came out nice too... i might hang one of these bitches in my living room a'sum

her pops was cool as hell. he had us stayin in a bnb out in some boujee ass part of new york... i didn't even know new york could be boujee.

"i gotta go do sum real quick" i said as i walked out of the club.

•••

i had like three louis vuitton bags and a big bouquet of 100 pink roses in my back seat; i planned on stuffing each rose wit 20 dollar bills.

i was ready go drop these gifts off at the bnb and me nd her homegirls had to catch a quick flight back to memphis. hopefully that package be there when i get there.

•••

it was like 10 sumn at night and we was in her living room watchin 'Superfly'.

i was rubbing on her feet while she was telling me how ready she was fa her birthday n shit.

"ima be mad as fuck if shorty that's doing my makeup tomorrow hit me wit a "hey boo""

she kept thinking the worst about tomorrow.

"you still going? just chill everything gon be perfect. ima make sure shit straight wit you."

"you gon be my personal chauffeur tomorrow?" she asked me all low and fake pouting.

"i'll do whatever you want me to do" i responded and smiled as i moved my hand up to her inner thigh.

she caressed my chin and we started kissing until we heard banging on the door.

she got up and walked to the door. she looked through the peephole and opened the door.

"ONE TIME FOR TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCHH.. TWO TIMES FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCHH.. THREE TIMES FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCHH.. FUCK IT UP IF ITS YA BIRTHDAY BIIITCHH!!"