1

- key
📍memphis, tennessee

- key📍memphis, tennessee

iMESSAGE
shanti (good 🧠)

Wyd big head?

At da crib.. why?

Pull up🙃

I'll see.

Lol lmk when you outside
READ 10:16 PM

- - -

shorty lowkey just blew my high. did she just try and play me like a hoe?

shanti is just a shorty that's only good for sex. she bad or whatever but she don't got no morals or goals.

shorty round my age and stay in her grandma basement.

she let me talk to her any kind of way and she let me fuck whenever i please.

that shit don't sit well wimmie but it's whatever.

"i'll fuck with y'all later." i said to fat, woo, deion, and bizzle.

they was kickin it at my crib for the fifth night this week. them niggas stay at my crib more then i do, especially fat and woo.

"where you going nigga?" fat nosy ass asked me.

"i got business to take care of." i responded back.

"naa he going to go fuck on shanti." bizzle said, making the rest of them niggas laugh.

"mind ya business i'll be back." i said as i walked out the door.

i pulled up to shanti grandma crib and texted her and told her i was outside.

•••

i got up and grabbed my pants and shirt from off her dresser

"where you going?" shanti asked me.

"i'm finna dip out fuck you mean." i replied. she tweakin if she think ima spendanight.

"key youn wanna stay?" she asked sitting up holding the cover up over her chest.

"naa i'm going back home." i responded kinda irritated.

"i can't get a goodbye kiss?" she asked pouting.

"mane na yeen special. you know what it is when we link. fuck and duck. hit it and quit it. cum and go." i said talking to her like she was slow.

"whatever key." she said rolling her eyes.

i grabbed my keys and glock off her dresser, slid on my slides, and dipped out.

- - -
i know this is short but bare with me😩