11

- khalil
📍memphis, tennessee

me and biz been out all day linking with different influencers and making videos and shit

me and biz been out all day linking with different influencers and making videos and shit. i even copped some fye shit in the mall today.

i ain't used to this memphis shit at all.

it's hot as a bitch out here and they all got these heavy ass southern accents.

a random shorty in the mall heard my accent and asked me to say "lower ya tone" and then wanted me to grr like pop smoke... the fuck i look like.

i gotta get back to new york no funny shit.

we finally made it back to bizzle spot and i went to the guest room i was stayin in. i went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and took a shower.

i finished up in there and threw on a fit. i planned to take kaiya somewhere tonight since i fly back home tomorrow evening.

i put on an all white off-white tee with some dark grey washed ripped jeans and my 'volt gold' jordan 1's.

i sent kaiya a text letting her know i was on the way over there. she sent me the address, i grabbed my wallet and threw my chains on and dipped, letting biz know i was leaving.

i got into the car i was renting for the past few days and sped off to my destination.

•••

me and kaiya finally made it to this lil arcade spot she been wanting to go to

we just been vibing, playing the games and shit, but a nigga was hungry.

"you wanna go eat sum real quick?" i asked her.

"yea we can. i want some lemon pepper wings cause them shits be bussin bussin." she said.

we walked over to the dine in place connected to the spot and waited for somebody to seat us.

"just two?" the hostess asked us. i nodded my head and she grabbed two menus and led us to a booth.