7

- bryson (biz, bizzle)
📍memphis, tennessee

- bryson (biz, bizzle)📍memphis, tennessee

we been at key crib for a lil minute now.

kaiya, alana, and jianna was upstairs chillin in the loft area while me, fat, deion, key and woo was in the living room playing 2k.

me and fat playin against each other. this nigga be talking mad shit while we playin but be losing. what a bum ass nigga.

"nigga you suck." he said right after i made the winning shot, ending our game.

"stop whining nigga. the score was 113-87. anyways who next?" i asked lookin around at woo and deion, who were sitting on the loveseat.

"i'm on there." key said walking from the kitchen into the living room wit a handful of grapes.

"get yo bitch ass up nigga; you lost." key said to fat, flicking his lil a cup tiddies.

"nigga i'll beat yo ass forreal." fat said, standing up and rubbing his chest.

"when i get skinny don't say shit to me; none of you niggas. especially your black ugly ass." he said pointing to woo.

"hopefully you'll find a bitch too." woo mumbled thinking nobody heard him.

"yea aight nigga. watch yo mouth 'fo i fuck ya baby mother in front yo face respectfully." fat responded making me, key, and deion laugh.

"fuck is y'all laughing at?" woo started, lookin between me and deion.

"biz don't make me fuck on yo sister, and dei-"

"go head and finish bitch i wish you would." deion said, cutting him off mid sentence.

"tread lightly nigga. i'll air ya ass out right now bout my sister" i said to woo.

"shiidd me too. you know what typa timing me and kaiya on." fat said, grillin woo.

"she don't een want yo fat back ass." woo responded.

"youn know shit she want you broke bitch. worry bout what yo bm want." fat responded. "don't she want full custody of yo daughter?" he added, being petty.

"gadayum" deion said. me and key looked at each other and snickered.

"you needa mind your big ass business nigga. you know she say that bullshit every time me and her get into it." woo responded back to him.