10

- bryson (bizzle, biz)
📍memphis, tennessee

after kai left i went to the living room and rolled up

after kai left i went to the living room and rolled up. me and leel had shit to do today so after i smoke i'll get dressed.

i was flippin through channels on the tv and ain't find shit to watch, so i just turned on my nigga spongebob. never too old fa him.

a few seconds after, i heard my phone ring.

"wassam bro." dee said as soon ass the facetime connected.

"wasgood nigga. where you at?"

"i'm at walgreens bro. i'm glad you asked cause i got sum to tell you." he said.

"whats wrong?" i asked, sitting up looking confused.

me and deion are mad close. we had to be that way cause we were the new niggas of memphis at one point, me being from brooklyn and him from chicago.

woo, fat, and key already had a bond before we came along. they thought we was cool as hell and adopted us to they group.

"i tried to get lana pregnant but i think she caught on." he blurted.

"i-" i said looking stuck. i hadda put the bunt out after that one.

"why is you tryna get her pregnant bro?" i asked him, massaging the bridge of my nose.

"cause bro... i don't wanna say it round here n shit while i'm buying her pads and shit," he started off. "but i like her a lot. i cant say i love her yet cause we ain't been together that long but... you know" he finished.

"oh so you simpin my nigga?" i asked him.

"shut up bitch" he said.

"but not fa nothing my nigga, i know you really like her and wanna be attached to ha forever, but having a baby is not the move right now. we mad young nigga we babies ourselves." i told him.

"and you said you was buying her pads bro?" i questioned.

"yea cause i guess she noticed that i shot the club up and went to buy a b when i went to sleep." he explained.

"good shit lana." i said laughing.

"fuck both of y'all. but you right bro. but what if i did give y'all a gang baby?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"nigga move" i said, hanging up the phone.

a few minutes passed and i heard khalil coming down the stairs.

"yurrr" he shouted.

"yurrr" i shot back.

"you and my sister had fun?" i asked him smirking.

"yea we was chillin." he answered.

"heard you." i said scrolling on my timeline.

"lemme take her out." he said.

"hmm?" i said, looking confused.

"i wanna take ya sister somewhere." he explained.

"where you taking her?"

"i'll let her decide. i know that sound lame as hell but i ain't been around ha in years so ion where to take her." he said.

"mmh"

i hope this nigga ready to fall in love. ion play bout kai when it comes down to these niggas.

niggas ain't shit and i know cause i am one.

"she better have fun or ya ass is grass nigga." i said, relighting the blunt, hitting it, and passing it to him.

he hit it; "heard you."

i got up and went upstairs into my room. i walked to my master bathroom and turned on the shower.

i showered and got ready to get dressed. i put on a black graphic t with some light blue ripped jeans and my black and white mcqueens.

i grabbed my phone and mcm book bag with all of my "work" stuff and went downstairs to find leel.

"you ready?" i asked him, opening the front door. he nodded walking out behind me.

- - -
y'all i lost khalil's face claim's @ so i'm working on finding somebody else for his character 😔

& were almost at 1k reads😳
- that's literally nothing but it's something for me cause i made this book as a joke to entertain my friends..