4

- key
📍memphis, tennessee

i woke up and seen all these niggas sleep in the living room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i woke up and seen all these niggas sleep in the living room.

deion and alana laid up on my loveseat. fat stretched out on the other side of the couch. kaiya laid out on the long part of the sectional and woo and biz and jianna on the floor.

i did my lil morning stretch and got up and went upstairs to use the bathroom.

when i came back downstairs, i seen kaiya start to wake up.

"you hungry ?" i asked her.

"mmhm" she said before yawning.

"aight come wimmie." i said, hitting her on the head. "mmcht."

"what you what?" i asked her as we walked to my car. "waffle house?" she suggested. "aight i'll call it in."

i ordered us and the gang some waffles, hash browns, bacon, and toast. then we rode over there to get out order.

we made a little bit of conversation on the way there but i ain't wanna talk her head off too much cause i can tell she was hungry and still tired.

we finally made it to waffle house and picked up the food and headed back to my crib.

"ooh yall niggas got food." fat said as he made his way to the kitchen.

"gadayum nigga can we put the shit down first." i said to him.

"his fat ass been hollerin bout food ever since we woke up which was like five minutes ago." woo said in a duh tone.

"if yeen gon feed me, don't complain you stick ass nigga." fat said opening his plate.

"shut yo fat back ass up." woo said back to fat, which started them to arguing.

"its dumb early for that arguing shit son cut it out." biz said, irritated.

"nigga it's 1:30 in the afternoon" fat said to him eating his toast.

"shut the fuck up bitch you know what i'm getting at." bizzle responded back.

we ate and talked our shit. after we was done, fat laid back down in the same spot on the couch and went back to sleep.

"i'm rey hit my crib nigga. i'll fuck wid y'all later." bizzle said dapping me, woo, and dee up.

"you going back to dukes crib?" biz asked kai.

"yea. lana and jiji coming wimmie." she responded back.

"aight let's dip out then." he said, as they got up and headed to the door.

"i'm rey hop in the shower." i told woo and dee as they was bouta get on the game."

"aight nigga."

i went to my bathroom, took a shower, hygened, and threw on some black jeans and a black polo tee and retied my durag.

as i made my way downstairs, i was scrolling on the gram.

INSTAGRAM

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by @paperroutewoo and 1,997 others@kaiyanikol 💗outfit from: @africanmall

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by @paperroutewoo and 1,997 others
@kaiyanikol 💗
outfit from: @africanmall

VIEW ALL 106 COMMENTS
@paperroutewoo gang💙
@jijidior 💕
@nycleel valid😍
5 minutes ago

- - -

kaiya ass so fye.

she don't know it yet but she my girlfriend. and right now it was making me mad how she was cheating on me with that khalil nigga in front my face.

iMESSAGE
Kaiya💗

Yo

wsg

Wyd tonight?

ion know.. probably be wit
jiji and lana, why ?

Ima come scoop you.

for ?

Nigga just be ready by like 8.
READ 5:26 PM

- - -

"aye when y'all niggas headin out?" i asked woo and fat. deion must've left while i was in the shower.

"shid when you kick us out." woo said looking at me.

"well get out then. i got a shordy coming over." i said to them sitting on the loveseat.

"which one?" fat asked me, tryna be funny.

"brenda? latisha? linda? felicia? " he started sing.

"dawn? leshaun? ines? alicia?" woo sung, joining him.

"akeke" i said with a straight face. "kaiya coming round here." i added.

"nigga you ain't shit. you know kaiya my jawn and you ready fuck her?!" fat said, looking betrayed.

"nigga yo ass delusional. yo ass know she ain't yours." woo said laughing.

"and no i ain't finna fuck her." i said after him. "we gotta talk bout sum." i added.

"yea aight. you gon "talk" to her like you did shanti the other night." fat said, making woo laugh. "you niggas bogus, get the fuck out." i said getting up.

"aight we be back round nigga." woo said. "aight."

i definitely did wanna talk to her cause ion like how that lil conversation went last night. she think i'm a piece of community meat.

i mean yea i do what i do but that's only cause ion do relationships no more.

but kaiya raw as hell. and she got genuine vibes.

- - -
y'all i'm trying to be kinda consistent with this book cause i feel like it's something to do just for fun but my imagination be gone😭

mr. glock - a key glock short storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें