Lauren sighed, "I'm not covering for her, she's actually covering for me. A few hours before we were supposed to leave for the boat, Courtney and I went to grab last minute supplies since Camila was busy with Sof, one thing led to another and Camila caught us in my bed. So we cancelled, and never told anyone. That's what her father has against me, because my mom did the same to him."

"So why lie about that? You could've just said that."
Max said.

"It's not that simple, if something like that got out then there would go my family's 5th spot. Business would be bad and my father would go after Mr. Cabello, and that would definitely put them out of business for good." Lauren finished, biting her nails.

"S-So you cheated on me?" Liam turned to Courtney.

"Liam, it was a mistake, it was a year ago and—"

He cut Courtney off with a shrug. "-Maybe, just maybe, we're all been focusing on the wrong people. None of you are who you say you are, really."

"Hell, do you think you're a Saint?" Zayn said.

"You're no better," Liam told him. "If you want to talk about that night, let's do it now."

"What are you talking about?" I interrupted, causing Liam to shake his head.

"Remember when Kai and I had that argument? Yeah, Zayn put me up to it. He got jealous that Kai started spending more time with Dalton and figured that they were plotting against him, to pin the page on him. So, he gave me a little insight on you," Liam said truthfully, looking at me.

"You're lying. I swear, Zayn tell him he's lying." I scoffed.

"Kai, I-" Zayn sent me soft look, before turning to Liam, "That's all you want to say Liam? Weren't you the one who manipulated me into thinking that? You turned on Dalton."

Liam shrugged, "We've all been turning against each other, but crazy enough, you're the only one who went as far as exploiting their own mate."

"Isn't it weird how we all seem to have secrets, but Kai?" Charlie interrupted.

Victoria sent him a look. "You really think it's her don't you? What are you trying to accuse her of?"

"She knew Max was deaf, why didn't she say anything? Why didn't she stop all of the harassment happening? What if he really didn't hear the cameras?" Charlie shrugged.

"I know he didn't hear him, because I took them." Lucy said. "Madison asked me to get something that would confirm Kai's suspicions on Max and get Ariana to stay away from Max. I agreed to do it, and here we are."

"Why would you agree to something like that?" Lauren scoffed.

"You guys don't understand, I didn't have a choice." Lucy sighed out. "Madison has something against me that can ruin my life,"

"Wait, backtrack. Madison, what history to you have with Ariana?" Camila asked.

"Well—"

"Madison, shut the fuck up," Ariana said.

"Finish the story," Victoria shrugged. "I think we all wanna hear what she's gonna say."

"Ariana and I, we used to-"

"—hang on some weekends, not even my parents knew about it. Then it grew to something more until Madison found out I started dating someone else, so we stopped everything," Ariana finished.

"Really, just some lesbian love story?" Austin said.

Madison rolled her eyes, "She's not done yet, but I'll skip to the point. She was dating Dalton at the time, so to get back at her, I dated Dalton's brother. But I didn't know Max knew Dalton's Dad."