~~~END~~~

STILL EUNBI POV

"WE NEED ANOTHER DOCTOR HERE!!, THE PATIENT HEARTBEAT SUDDENLY STOPPED!!" The nurse shout I was shock and we saw another 2 Doctors went inside to Y/N's room.

"Can we see Y/N now please!?" Yujin shout struggling to get inside but she was blocked by the nurses guarding the door.

"Sorry but you cannot allowed to go inside" The nurse said and I approached Yujin to hug and calm her down.

"Yujin stop" I said and caressing her back, she push me but I am stronger than her.

"W-hat i-f s-he c-an n-o l-onger s-urvive t-here" Yujin breakdown struggling to speak because she's crying too much.

"Shhh I trust her she can survive" I said to her and comfort her I also went to others to comfort them especially Wonyoung she's more close to Y/N than us, I need to became strong for them, I know Y/N will survive I trust her.

A minutes of waiting the 3 Doctors went outside, we can't think properly now because of nervousness when we saw the Doctor's so sweating and gasping there breath 'Y/N please live for us' I wish in my mind before we finally went to the Doctors.

"Doc!? How is she!?" Chaeyeon ask the Doctors we wait for their response we look so messy right now.

"She survived" One of the Doctors said and smile to us "For her situation right now she's so strong, later we will move her to the recovery room you can visit her there, We need to go now we still have many patients to check" They added and we bowed them multiple times and thanks them when thay gone we look at each others and chuckled.

"She's so strong" Wonyoung said to us and smiling while looking at Y/N operation room.

"I'm so proud of her" I heard Kura said while she wipes her tears.

"We are proud of her" We said in unison, when Y/N transfer to the recovery room we already went there because we want to see her already.

When we got to her room we could not stop feeling sorry for her, because we saw her lying unconscious while many apparatus were attached to her body, you could also see bruises and wounds on her body.

"I swear if I see Raeji again I will drown her in the pond" I heard Yena said while she's gritting her teeth.

"She hurt our maknae too much, I cannot forgive her" Minju said in her serious tone I just top there shoulder to make them calm down because they are so mad at Raeji ofcourse even me is mad at her but this is not the right time to talk about her.

"Come on guys, where here for Y/N not for Raeji that stupid ugly asshole girl, beside she's in the prison already serves her right" I said and rolled my eyes I look at Y/N again and smile proudly to her 'I promise when you woke up already, we will not let you suffer again in this cruel world, we will protect you as much as we can' though while looking at her.

"Unnie what are you thinking?" I heard Chaewon ask me I look at her and smile.

"I just promise her that when she woke up we will protect her as much as we can" I said to her also enough for others to hear.

"You can count of us unnie, we will always guide her" Sakura said.

"We will never leave her again" Hyewon said.

"We will always make her happy" Yena said.

"We will always make her feel that she's precious maknae to us" Chaeyeon said.

"We will help her to forget the painful things she went through before" Chaewon said.

"We will promise that we always by her side" Minju  said.

"We will promise that were here of her all the time" Nako said.

"We will promise to be a good unnie's to her" Hitomi said.

"We will promise that if she have a problem we will not let her face that alone" Yuri said.

"We will promise that we always support her in every path she choose" Yujin said.

"We will promise that we always love our maknae whatever happens" Wonyoung said.

I look at them so proudly saying those words to Y/N, I'm so happy that they become my family I look at Y/N once again 'I promise those promises will never be broken'.

~~~~~END~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU FOR READING MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS…  STORY IS ALREADY ENDING, IM SORRY IS I DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATION IN THIS STORY I HOPE I MY NEXT STORY YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT ME :>>>> IM ALSO SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BECAUSE AS I SAID ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU.