Chapter 2

Throughout the class I was not focused on the class, I was not in myself, why did she come back? to bother me again? and worst as well as my unnies?, I'm in my deep thought right now and I didn't realize that Wonyoung unnie called me several times already.

"Bear it's already our lunch, your spacing out again" Wonyoung unnie said while she put the notebooks in her bag, when I look at our wall clock it's already 1 pm.

"Okay, lets go unnie" I said to her then I stood up from my seat.

When she finished packing her things, we left the room then we went to the cafeteria together, then we saw them my other unnies waiting for us.

"Unnies!!!" Wonyoung unnie wave at them and they wave back to us.

"Oh, here you are lets eat I'm hungry" Yujin unnie said while holding her stomach.

"You are always hungry unnie" I tease her sticking my tongue out to annoyed her.

"What did you say young bear?" Yujin unnie said then she headlock my head in her arms ok it hurts 'unnies help me with this stinky pups' I want to say that but Yujin unnie keep head locking me.

"Yah!! Yudaeng stop that before you kill my daughter" Minju unnie said facepalming because of our silliness, then Yujin unnie release me while pouting.

"Unnie stop pouting you look like Yena unnie" I said to her still teasing her, she go near me and I immediately hide my self behind Yuri unnie.

"Maknaes stop that, lets eat we still have 50 mins before our next subject" Nako unnie said when she looked at the time on her watch.

"Then lets go!! Y/N treat us food for teasing me" Yujin unnie said while she's clinging on my arms, I search my wallet but I remember I forgot in the room.

"Fine, I'll just go back to the room first I forgot to bring my wallet, look for a seat for us" I said to them and I run immediately.

YURI POV
When Y/N left we're looking for seat, while we waited for her to come back, we used our cellphones first to avoid getting bored, we still have a lot of time but 15 minutes already pass, but she's not returned yet.

"Y/N left earlier, why is she still not coming back?" Hitomi unnie said while looking at the bread she is really hungry already.

"Lets wait for 5 minutes more if she still not her, let's go to her room" Nako unnie said and we nod in agreement. 5 minutes has not passed since Y/N returned here but I can felt her aura, she look so pissed.

Y/N POV
When I finished taking my wallet from my bag I was about to leave but someone blocked my way, I know who is in front of me as much as possible I don't want to look weak on her maybe she will abuse me again, I will not allow that happen.

"What do you want RaeJi?" I said with no expression can be seen on my face.

"You just haven't seen me for a few years, why are you acting like that?" She said while playing with my hair, but I touched her wrist to stop.

"Stop touching my beautiful hair before the ugliness of your attitude goes into my hair" I said to her then I gripped her right wrist tightly before I let her go.

"YOU BITCH!!!!" She said she intended to slap me when I slapped her first.

"Yes I'm a bitch, Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done." I said to her then I hit her on the shoulder before leaving her in that classroom.

When I finally leaving that classroom I sigh when I remember everything she did to me 2 years ago, I want to be guilty of what I did to her today but she don't deserve that, I went straight to the cafeteria when I remembered they were waiting for me.

"Y/N what happen to you?" Yuri unnie said

"You look so pissed Y/N, what take you so long?" Wonyoung unnie said and they go near me to check if something bad happen to me.

"I'm ok unnies no need to worry" I said to them, give my fake smile then we sat down.

"What do you want unnies?" I ask them

"Just Bibimbap and apple juice Y/N" Minju unnie said patting my head

"Jjajangmyeon and also mintchoco ice cream baby bear thankyou" Nako unnie said, smiling at me.

"Just bread Y/N and yogurt that's it" Hi-chan unnie said, I chuckled at her, she really likes breads that's so obvious, I poke her cheeks and she smile at me.

"Kimchi, seasoned chicken and banana milk" Yujin unnie said while holding her tummy.

"Unnie are you hungry?" I said to Yujin unnie.

"Not really" She said then our jaw drop, she order so many food then she said she's not hungry unbelievable.

"Yeah obviously you are not hungry, I see" I said to her.

"What do you want Yuri unnie and Wonyo unnie?" I said to them because they are the only ones who have not been ordered yet.

"Tteokbokki and also same to nako unnie mintchoco ice cream" Wonyoung unnie said while taking some selca.

"How about you Yuri unnie" I said to her cause she was just looking at us.

"I will accompany you to order, you can't carry those foods" Yuri unnie said then she offered me her hand and I accepted it "Lets go unnie" I said

When we finished ordering, we went to our table to eat, Yuri unnie ordered seolleongtang and also banana milk while, I ordered Tteokbokki and also apple juice, we are eating when the speaker of our school suddenly rang and someone spoke.

"YOUR CLASSES TODAY ARE ONLY HALF DAY BECAUSE THE FACULTY TEACHERS WILL HAVE A MEETING FOR ACTIVITIES THIS SCHOOL YEAR, YOU CAN GO HOME NOW AFTER YOU EAT , AND BE CAREFUL GOING HOME STUDENTS" The student council announce to us, yes I can finally go home and play pubg together with Sakura unnie, Yena unnie and Hyewon unnie.

"When you finish eating let's go home already" Minju unnie said while drinking her apple juice.

"Unnie, It's still early let's go to arcade!" Wonyoung unnie said while jumping together with Yujin unnie.

"No, Eunbi unnie scolds us if we go" Yuri unnie said while shake her head in disagreement "Plus we have a gaming room in our house, let's just play there" she added.

"Fine~~" Wonyoung unnie said while pouting.

We were about to leave when suddenly someone called me on the cellphone.

"Unnies wait me here I'll just answer this call" I said to there, I go out of the cafeteria first because it is too noisy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3