Chapter 20

Today is Saturday in the evening if you ask what happen yesterday they just took our phone for 1 week and we're here in the living room and I just lying down in the couch looking in the ceiling.

"Unnie's I'm boring give me back my phone" I sat up and act cute to her so that they can gave back our phone.

"You're cute~" Yena unnie pitched my cheeks and I smile widely to her "But no" She said and I frowned.

"Then can I barrow your phone?" I ask her and she think for a moment "Still no" She said teasing me I just pout and I look at the maknae line and I saw that they are watching Kura unnie And Hyewonnie playing their Ps5 and I decided to talk Eunbi unnie to say sorry again I hope that works I will take my courage first before I could talk to her.

~Inhale~
~Exhale~

"Unnie" I said softly to Eunbi unnie who's looking in her laptop watching drama I guess, I sit beside her and she hummed in response not looking at me.

"Unnie I just want to say sorry because of what we need yesterday" I said not looking at her "But I admit that they don't want to come but I still encourage them to come along, I'm sorry" I added and I heard she sighed and She paused her laptop and she looked at me.

"I'm glad that you admit your mistakes" She said and pat my head "I don't want you to get used to do that that's why I give you guys a punishment" She paused in a while before she speak again "I also noticed that you guys are not used without your phone, I just want you guys to discipline so that you can never do that again" She added looking seriously to me.

"I promise unnie that we will never do that again please forgive us" I said to her and bowed multiple times.

"But if you guys do that again I seriously took your phone plus no allowance for a month understood?" She said and I salute to her she just raffle my hair and she went to her room "Here give this to them and make sure you guys don't do that again" She said and pat my head.

"Thanks unnie I promise" And kiss her cheeks before I went where my other unnie was "Unniee!" I shout and handed their phone to them and they look at me with questioning look.

"Did you just stole this to eunbi unnie?" Minju unnie raising her eyebrows and I just giggled because of her.

"Ofcourse not she already forgive us" I said to them and they give me suspicious look.

"How?" Nako unnie and I said to them what eunbi unnie and I talked about earlier and they pat my head 'seriously why they always pat my head do I look like puppy'.

"Omoo~ thankyou bear" They said in unison and I mouthed 'no problem' to them and I went to my room to do my night routine and visit my social media before I went to sleep I guess staring in the ceiling all day make you sa tired.

'You are the reason why he died' I look at my side but no one is her.

'You are the reason why he died' I heard the word over and over again but I looked around and saw nothing until I saw someone figure coming to me.

'YOU ARE THE REASON WHY HE KILL HIMSELF!!' I look who is talking but I just see a shadow and everywhere I looked there were so many shadows coming to me.

'Stop!!' I said and closing my eyes and ears.

'YOU KILL HIM!!' They said and that shadow grew more and more until I they trap me in the middle.

'Please stoppp!' I said kneeling down still closing my ears and eyes but I can still hear them.

'YOU DIDN'T CARE FOR HIM!!'
'YOU KILL HIM!!'
'YOU JUST THINK OF YOURSELF!'
'YOU'RE SO SELFISH!!' They said to me but I didn't look at them.

'Please stop, I'm begging you please stop' I said begging them 'Stop already please' I added.

'Y/N wake up'

'Wakeup!'

I immediately woke up while gasping for my breath and I saw Wonnie and Yujinnie beside my head.

"Omygod, earlier we tried to woke you up, but you still saying sorry" Wonnie ask and look at me with worried.

"And you're sweating and crying also what happen?" Yujinnie ask and handed me some small towel.

"Just a nightmare unnies" I said to them and I wipes my tears and sweat "Sorry for waking you up" I added and smile at them.

"It's okay~~" They said in unison and they smile back to me I get up in my bed I was about to went in the kitchen but they stop me.

"Where are you going It's already 3 am in the morning" Wonyoung unnie said while looking at my clock beside my bed.

"I will just drink water in the kitchen unnie" I said to them.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Yujinnie said and I shake my head.

"No it's fine, just go back to your sleep guys" I said and I went out to our shared room and go to the kitchen to drink a water and I saw our garden in the window so I decided to go their for a while.

'I regret what I did to him' I though and I look at the sky while my tears rolling in my eyes.

'If I just consider him feelings for me this will not happen' I sighed.

'He was very kind to me but I still reject him' Until know it's still hunting me I do not know what to do anymore, I smile remembering what he did something nice to me and I wipes my tears and decided to go back to our shared room I saw my unnies already sleeping so I decided to sleep also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3