Chapter 21

I woke up when the sun hit my skin I open my eyes and I saw the other bed is already empty I guess they already wake up I reach my phone and I see It's already 9 am I decided to take a bath already and do my morning routine before I went down to the living room.

"Good morning bear~~" Yena unnie said while playing video game with Kwangbae and Kura unnie and when they saw me they also greet me.

"Good morning too Unnies" I said to them "Are you guys done eating breakfast?" I ask them when I saw all of us is in the living room.

"The unnie line is already done eating, we are just waiting for you before we eat" Hi-chan unnie said and she invited me to go to the kitchen with the others.

We started eating when I saw the unnie line wearing their sweater and shoes while the other is preparing to take a bath.

"Unnies where are they going?" I ask them and I pointed the unnie line.

"They said they have something to do in the shop they even wake up earlier because of that" Minju unnie said while drink her banana milk.

"I also said if we can come but they said don't because there will be no one here in the house" Nako unnie said while pouting and we continue to eat and when we finish Wonnie and Yuri will wash the dishes and the other went to the living room.

"Unnie can we come?" I said to Chaeyeon unnie who's pack some ingredients for the shop.

"No need, just stay here we will go home soon" She said ang pitching my cheeks and we heard Eunbi unnie voice.

"Are you guys done? Let's go now!" I heard Eunbi unnie shouting from the door waiting for the others.

"We are going now Y/N, Don't worry we will bring ice cream later for you guys" She said and pat my head before she went to the door.

"We are going now maknaes!" They said in unison and we approached them and kiss their cheeks.

"Take care unnies" We said in unison and smile to them "Don't forget to bring ice cream for us!" Yujinnie added and the other chuckled because of her and they nod before they went out.

"What are we going to do now?" Yuri unnie said and we think for a while.

"Let's play video games are you in?" Yujinnie said asking if we want to join and the others are nod but the others do not want to.

"I'll just watch you guys" I said to them and sit in the sofa "I'm still sleepy you know" I added.

"I also don't want I will just eat bread while I watching you guys" She said and she went to the kitchen to get her bread.

"You guys have no fun" Yuri unnie said and she rolled her eyes to us and I just giggled and they start to play a games later on Hi-chan unnie back with a sandwiches she's holding and give me one and we continue to watch them bickering because of the game 3 hours of playing game when I heard our telephone rang.

"Guys can you answer that" Minju unnie said while her eyes is still in the monitor.

"I will take the call" Hi-chan unnie said and she went near at the stairs and I looked back to the monitor to watch the game later on when Hi-chan unnie back she look like she saw some ghost she look so pale.

"Unnie are you okay?" I ask her but she still not answering me "Earth to unnie" I said and wave my hands in front of her but still nothing "UNNIEEEEE!!" I shout her to notice me and she looked at me in surprise as well as the others.

"Unnie what happen?" I ask Hi-chan unnie and she suddenly cry "Unnie sorry for shouting you" I said and bowed at her and I saw the others approached us.

"Are you guys fighting?" Minju unnie ask and she wipe the tears in Hi-chan face and they look at me but I shake my heads.

"H-hospital staff c-called, E-eunbi unnie t-they involved in t-the car a-accident" Hi-chan unnie said try not to shutter and we look at her so shook.

"Are you for real unnie?" I ask her If It is true and she nod.

We immediately went to the Seoul Hospital based on what Hi-chan unnie said to us and when we arrived we Immediately ask their room number when we reach their room number they are in the same big room they transfer them in VVIP room we saw them with a bruise in their skin and they are unconscious I saw Chaeyeonnie with a bandage on the her feet while Yena unnie and Chaewonnie have bandage in their arms and the rest have a many wounds and bruises on the body the doctor who was monitoring their condition suddenly entered.

"Doc what happen to them!?" Yuri unnie said trying to hold her tears.

"They involved in the care accident earlier some of them experience broken bone and some other have wounds and bruises but don't worry they will wake up in the few hours" The doctor said and she went out outside and later on the Police came. 

"Are you related to the victims?" The officer said and we nod at them and one of the officer show us the CCTV in the accident area, we saw a truck suddenly hit the van driven by Eunbi unnie the impact is so strong that the van is going upside down and the truck driver suddenly left and ran.

"As you can see it is not a accident that is intentional we also caught the truck driver he said he was only instructed when we asked who ordered him he's not speaking" The officer said and she bowed there head "We are going now we will just inform you when we get a new informations regarding to the incidents" They said before whey went out I can think properly now I was just stunned in what happen and then my phone suddenly rang and since I was not on my own mind I answered it.

Y/N
Unknown

"Do you like my surprise?"

I was shook I know this voice and I tightened my grip on my phone and I went out of the room first so that they could not hear me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO
THIS TIME!?"

"Whoaa chill i'll just give
you a gift did you not like it?"

"STOP THIS NONSENSE
RAEJI!! WHERE THE
HELL ARE YOU!?"

"Why you miss me?
I appreciate it"

"JUST WHERE THE
FUCK ARE YOU!!?"

"Meet me in the abandoned
building near at our school"

She said and she hang up her phone I didn't think twice I immediately went where she is now when I arrived I saw her smirking at me while clapping her hands.

"HAN RAEJI!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3