Chapter 28

Y/N POV

I woke up in my seat when I felt my back hurt when I opened my eyes I saw my unnies so scared in front of me wearing blindfold, I saw Raeji is not here.

I tried to remove the ropes in my hand and feet, it hurts yes, but I have to get out of it. I want to shout but I can't because of the duck tape.

"Ohh you're awake now already" I heard Reaji voice and when I look at her I saw some of a men in her back.

"Y/N? W-what are you d-doing here?" I look at Chaeyeon unnie she so scared right now because I can see her hand shaking.

I saw Raeji approached Chaeyeon unnie and pulled her hair.

"Argghhh!!~" Cheayeonnie groan because of the pain.

"Chaeyeon unnie!!" The other shout when they heard Cheayeonnie voice I try to break free from my bondage to stop her I look at her begging her to stop but she just laugh at me, she ordered her men standing next to me to remove the duct tape from my mouth.

"LET THEM GO HERE, YOU BASTARD!!" I shout at her and one of the men beside me punch my stomach "Arghh!!" I groan, I look at Raeji she just watching me still holding Chaeyeonnie hair "P-please let t-them go" I added.

"Y/N your here? Are you okay!?"
"What are you doing here!?"
"Did she hurt you!?"

They said when they heard my voice but they can't see me, I saw Raeji going near me.

"Do you want to see some show?" She ask me and caressing my cheeks but I just avoided it, she ordered her men to go beside my unnies and they suddenly slap them individually I was so shock.

"STOP!! DON'T HURT THEM!!! LET THEM GO!!" I shout of them crying.

"Do you enjoy it?" She ask teasing me.

"P-please don't h-hurt them, h-hurt me if y-you want b-but please n-not them" I beg to her still crying.

"Aww poor girl, but if you insist" She said and look at her men "Remove their blindfold!" She ordered her men and they do, she approach my unnies "Girls open your eyes let's watch some entertainment" She said excitedly while clapping her hands.

"What are you doing Raeji!?" Eunbi unnie ask her but Raeji just smile at them and she nod to her men and they went near me and they beat me.

"NO!!!, Y/N!!!" They said in unison and called my name I just smile at them.

"C-close y-your e-eyes u-unnie's" I said to them trying not to shuttered they just look at me with tearing eyes.

"REAJI STOP YOUR MEN!! NOW!!" Kura unnie shout to her but I just heard Reaji chuckled.

It's so hurt now I also feel that other parts of my body are already bleeding I look at my unnies and mouthed that I'm okay even if it's not, few minutes of kicking me and punching me when they decided to stop.

"Let's go outside boys, it is too early to torture her" Raeji said to them and her mens already went out but she went beside me and kick my stomach before she went out.

"U-unnie's are y-you okay?" I ask them when Reaji and her men already gone.

"Don't worry about us, worry about yourself!" Yuri unnie scolded me.

"But how did you know we were here?" Nako unnie ask me.

"When I couldn't find you guys earlier I immediately called Raeji and she said you were here, so I came here" I said to them but they just give me a disbelief looks.

"You idiot!, why did you come her if you already know you will get hurt!" Yena unnie scolded to me again 'why I getting scolded to them in this situation?' I said to my self.

"Because you guys are here what did you expect me to do, she even said to me if I didn't come here she will kill all of you!" I raised my voice to them a little and they fell silent when I said that, I've been still trying to remove this fucking rope in my hand in a minutes already and finally I already break it I immediately went to them and untie them, I already untie Nako unnie, Hyewonnie and Minju unnie when suddenly I heard some footsteps, I immediately gave my cellphone to Nako unnie and ordered her to hide in the corner.

"What do you think your doing!?" Raeji went to me and slap me so hard I saw Minju unnie and Hyewon unnie held by her mens.

"Answer me! Do you want to run right!?" She said and hold my collar and punch me repeatedly I just laughing at her.

"So pathetic" I said to her while my blood comes out of my mouth because of the punches she did to me "Kidnap the girls just to get revenge on me?, So pathetic" I said laughing I felt she stopped what she was doing.

"Y/N stop, you will be hurt again!" Yujinnie shout at me I just look at her and chuckled.

"Why?, What I said is true" I said to her and look back to Raeji and smirk at her and I see her so pissed right now she removed her grip on my collar and I saw she pulled out a gun in her back.

"What if I shoot your unnie? Who among us look so pathetic now?" She said and she pointed the gun towards Minju unnie I was surprised at what she did, I immediately tried to snatch the gun from her.

"Omooo~ Y/N be careful!!" My unnies said in unison when I found the right time I kicked her stomach and she lay down because of the pain I kicked the gun away from her I approach the men who's holding my unnies now and also kick there and punch them not until I heard Wonnie shout.

"Hyewonnie look out!!" I see Reaji holding her gun and pointed to Hyewon unnie I immediately run infront of Hyewon unnie and hug her.

*'BANG!!'*

"Y/N!!!" I heard them shout.

I felt that something hit my back at the same time the blood came out from my mouth I just smile for the last time, I did not realize that I was about to fall when Hyewon unnie caught me.

"HAN RAEJI, RAISE YOU HAND NOW!!" I heard some police men shouted, I look at Nako unnie and smile at her.

"Y/N don't close your eyes!" Hyewon unnie said to me and shake my body.

"Y/N please hang-on!" Eunbi unnie shout and they went near me.

"Someone please call ambulance!!" Chaewon unnie shouted.

"Y/N be strong please, we still need you" I heard Hi-chan unnie said while crying I just smile at her.

"U-unnie's, y-you're s-safe n-now" I said weakly to them and I slowly closed my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3