Chapter 29

EUNBI POV

"U-unnie's, y-you're s-safe n-now" Y/N last word before she close her eyes.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOWW!!!" I shout in frustration now 'we don't want to lose her' I though while crying.

A few second later we heard the sound of the ambulance and they quickly went to Y/N and boarded it.

"Can we come!?" Yena said while she's struggling with the police blocking us already.

"Sorry but you can't fit inside the car" The nurse said and he bowed to me before he go.

"What do you mean no!!? We need to accompany her!! Let us come!!" Yujin said also struggling.

"Sorry, but they said no" Police men said to us "But we can escort you there" He added and we look at him immediately.

"YES PLEASEEEE!" We said in unison and he went towards to the other police men and the talk for a while, and when they finish he look at us and then he nod, we immediately when to them "I already talked to them to take you to the hospital, but you can be divided into two groups because you guys can't fit in one car, now can go to her now she need you" The police men said and we bowed to him multiple times and we immediately went to the different car.

~~~~ FAST FORWARD ~~~~

We are now in the hospital right now and we are just waiting for the doctor to come out, when I look at the other's I heard them crying I saw some nurse went out to Y/N room running, we look at them we so nervous right now until the doctor came out.

"Doc!? What happen?" I ask to her while I tightly grip in his coat.

"She's in critical condition right now, because she lost a lot of her bloods, we need to perform the operation immediately because the bullet was stock inside her body, and the most worst is her internal organ was damaged" The doctor said and we look so shocked and their cries grew louder.

"O-operation?" I ask her while shuttering and he nod.

"But when we do her operation we could not sure her safety so, I need your permission" The doctor said to us and we just look at him so shock.

"What!?, You're a doctor right!?, what are you saying you are not sure!?" Chaewon said and she held the doctor's collar.

"Look let's face the reality, In her case 2 out of 100 can survive in this situation, because her internal organs have a damage, if we don't do her operation she will also die, so I need your decision now" The doctor said and he face us we just cried we don't want to lose her.

"P-lease do e-verything just to keep her a-live" I said to him still crying he nod and went inside Y/N's hospital room and when he gone Nako went beside me.

"U-unnie she will be o-okay right?" Nako said to me while crying I pat her head and hug her.

"Ofcourse she will, She's strong person I know that, just wait" I said comforting her, I saw Hyewon she's very quite right now so I decided to approached her.

"Hyewon-ah what's wrong?" I ask her and caressing her hair and when she look at me she immediately breakdown.

"U-nnie i-ts my f-ault if s-he didn't s-ave me, I s-hould be t-he one i-nside, not h-er" She said crying the others look at her so quite until Wonyoung approached her.

"YES IT'S YOUR FAULT UNNIE!, BECAUSE OF YOU WHY SHE'S HERE RIGHT NOW!! IT'S YOUR FAULT HYEWON UNNIE!!" Wonyoung shout at her, we were surprised at her because she was not like that, I saw Yujin approach her to calm her down.

"Wonnie stop" Yujin said to her softly.

"Stop!?, But what I said is true isn't it? if it weren't for her Y/N wouldn't be inside!" Wonyoung raise her voice again, I felt that Hyewon pushed me away a little bit and she immediately run away from here, I just sighed.

"Wonyoung-ah, you know that Hyewon also doesn't want to happen that right? Don't blame her, Y/N is a good person that's why she did that, So please stop fighting, Y/N will get mad when she finds out that you guys are fighting" I said to to her while smiling and I hug her, she suddenly hug me back and cry.

"I'm s-orry unnie, I d-idn't mean w-hat I said e-arlier" I heard she said and I just pat her back.

"Do not apologize to me, you should apologize to her" I said to her and I wipe her tears then she nod.

We look for Hyewon inside this hospital and we saw her in the rooftop crying.

"Stay here for a while Wonyo, I will talk to her first" I said to her and she nod I went to Hyewon and stood beside her.

"Hyewon-ah" I called her name and I look at her "Wonyoung doesn't mean what she told to you earlier, trust me" I added and smile to her but she just lowered her head.

"But what Wonyoung told to me earlier is true, I was supposed to be shot but she saved me" She said and she wipe her tears.

"Y/N is a good person that's why she saved you, so don't blame your self okay?" I said to her she look at me and smile.

"Thankyou unnie" She said and hug me I look at where Wonyoung is and I gesture her to come here.

"Hyewon unnie" She called Hyewon's name while her heads low, and Hyewon look at her.

"It's okay now Wonyoung, I'm sorry too" Hyewon said and pat her head.

"Really? You are not mad at me?" Wonyoung ask her while blinking her eyes 'cute'.

"Ofcourse!" Hyewon said at her and pitched her cheeks.

"So you guy's okay now?" I ask them and they smile widely at me and they nod "Then let's go back to others now" I added to them and we head back to Y/N room she still in her operation right now.

"You think Y/Nnie will be fine?" Wonyoung ask us while pounting and I pat her head.

"Ofcourse she's my daughter after all" I joke to them and they slightly punch my shoulder, When we are heading to Y/N room we saw other crying right now while looking at Y/N rooms we immediately run to them.

"Hey!, What's wrong!?" Hyewon asking them nervous Minju look at us while crying and beside her is Chaewon comforting her.

"U-unnie, Y/N---" Minju said while crying but what she was going to say was interrupted when the nurse came out of Y/N's room and shouted.

"WE NEED ANOTHER DOCTOR HERE!!, THE PATIENT HEARTBEAT SUDDENLY STOPPED!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3