Chapter 3

When I finished answering the call, I immediately go back to my unnies and I invite them to go home, we are in our van already but we stopped first at the conveniences store to buy some foods for my others unnies,  when we reach our dorm I immediately went straight to my shared room to change my clothes when I came out of the room with casual ootd,then they looked at me.

"Wow Minju-yah Chaewonnie your daughter is so beautiful" Sakura unnie said while looking at me, I smile at her then she pretended to faint.

"I can't believe that Y/N is more handsome than me" Yujin unnie said wiping her fake tears.

"Ofcourse, she got that from me" Hyewon unnie said and pat my head.

"Excuse me? Im her mother so she got that from me" Chaewon unnie said then she pulled me closer to her.

"Come on unnies, she pretty and handsome at the same time, it is obvious that she inherited it from me." Yujin unnie said while brushing here hair at the back using with her hand.

"You don't have to fight anymore unnies, it's obvious because she inherited it from me" Wonyoung unnies said flipping her hair then the others pretend to be sick and disgusted.

"No! she got that from me"
"No! It's me!!"
"No you look like a duck while she look like a goddess"

It became chaos just because of that, I'm just facepalmwhile looking at them, then someone suddenly came out of the kitchen while holding a can of sprite.

"What a mess this is?" Eunbi unnie ask raising her right eyebrow "And were do you think you're going young bear" She added when she saw me.

"Uhmm--" I was cut off from what I was about to say when suddenly someone rang the doorbell, Yuri unnie open the door and reveal a girl same height as me.

"Good afternoon unnies, can I borrow Y/N for the mean time? we will just hang out with some of our friends, don't worry we will go home early" Yuna said to them I look at them and they look at Eunbi unnie while Eunbi unnie look at me, I hope she allowed me, she paused for a few seconds before she nod.

"Fine, just make sure Y/N you are here before the curfew or else you will sleep outside tonight, do you understand?" Eunbi unnie said while she crossed her arms and raising her eyebrows, Omygod this old bunny is so scary.

"Eye eye captain!!" I said and salute to her. "Lets go now" I drag Yuna with me outside the dorm when we got out we walked first.

"Why the others are not here?" I ask her we are her inside of convenience store, then we grab some chips and cola.

~Flashback~
Yuna
Y/N

"Yow bean pole,why did
you call?"

"YAH!!! IM OLDER THAN YOU!!
btw lets hangout are you in?"

"I'm not sure, but why all
of the sudden?"

"Yuqi unnie called me earlier,
she said if we are free this afternoon,
and I said yes, she said
lets hangout together
with the squad"

"Really?! I want to come,
but my unnies, I don't know
if they allowed me"

"Don't worry, I'll pick you up at
your dorm later"

"Really!? Omooo thank you
unnie~"

"Welcome,so see you later I will
inform the others take care!!"

~End of flashbacks~

"Where's the others?" I ask her.

"They say they are close here, let's just wait for them here" Yuna unnie said while eating her chips looking at her phone, I nod, then just a few minutes they already arrived.

"Wazzup kiddos" Hyunjin oppa said patting our head.

"Oppa were not a kid anymore look at us we are taller even taller to Yuqi unnie" Yuna unnie said and we high five.

"Yahhh!! Give me some respect!" Yuqi unnie said while pouting.

"Sure, Halmeoni (grandmother)" I said teasing her, she even pouted more I laugh at her, she's cute when she's getting pissed.

"That's enough, I don't want to see anyone fighting here, that's embarrassing let go now" Soobin oppa said and we go outside of the convenience store then we walk not that far, we stop in front of a car and I know it's hyunjin oppa's car, then we went inside that car.

Car sitting arrangement
(Front)
hyunjin(driver) soobin
----------------------------------
Yuna, Y/N, Yuqi
(Back)

"Where do you want us to go?" Hyunjin oppa asking us.

"Let's to XXXmall, It's 3:00pm already lets go now" Yuqi unnie said and we agree as we headed to the mall, we're jamming inside the car and we laughed at Yuna unnie while talking about how Yeji unnie scolded her because she hid Yeji unnie's phone inside the refrigerator to prank her but she forgot where she hid it and they just saw it in the next day and she scolded her for the whole day and we laugh at her while holding our stomach until we reach the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3