Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I woke up when I suddenly felt hungry I reach my phone beside my bed and I saw 6:47 in the evening already when I sat up I immediately grabbed my head when I felt dizzy I decided to go to the kitchen to search some food.

"Ohh you're here, let me call the other let's eat" I heard Nako unnie said and I sit at my chair while waiting the others.

"Here's the food guys" Yena unnie said helping Kura unnie give us our food.

"Thankyou for the food!" We said in unison and we already started eating while were eating they suddenly talk to me.

"Are you ok Y/N chan?" Kura unnie said while looking at me.

"I feel better already unnie" I said to her giving her thumbs up and smile at her.

"Just tell us if you feel dizzy" Yuri unnie said and give me a glass of water.

"Thanks unnie" I said and drink my water and I decided to talk to them about what happen earlier.

"Are you guys mad at me?" I said not looking at them I just look at my food because of embarrassing.

"We are not mad at you and we will never be mad at you" I feel the hands at my back and when I saw her it's Yuri unnie smile at me.

"But what I did to you guys earlier is wrong" I said to them but now I look at them.

"But that is not enough reason to make us mad at you, we are just disappointed because of what you did" Minju unnie said looking softly at me.

"I still ashamed of my behavior earlier" I said and I look at my hand under the table "But I promise I will not to do it again I swear please forgive me" I said and raised my right hand to them as a promise and they chuckled at my action.

"Silly, It's okay Yujinnie already told us that you regret and we already forgive you, you cry because of that huh?" Eunbi unnie said teasing me and give me a motherly smile and I look at Yujinnie and give her playful death glared and she just sticking her tongue out.

"I don't know that our bear is cry baby" I heard Yena unnie said and they laugh.

"Stop already guys, I don't what to hear a bear growling in the middle of our dinner" Kwangbae unnie said and I just pout because they teasing me.

"Stop that already eat your food and Y/N after you eat drink your medicine okay?" Eunbi unnie said I give her a salute and she just giggle at me we already continue our dinner until we finish.

We went to living room to watch some movies before we going to sleep and later I sit beside Eunbi unnie and Hi-chan unnie later on Yena unnie and Chaeyeon unnie joined us to the living room they just finished washing the plates.

"Unnie can I continue to do my dance competition?" I ask in nowhere and they look at each other and I heard Eunbi unnie sighed.

"Sure, but please take care of yourself" She said and pat my head and I jump because of happiness I thought they didn't allow me after I passed out.

"Yah! Don't jump you still have a fever sit down!" Chaewonnie scolded me and I just give her a peace sign and I lay down on Hi-chan unnie's lap to make a comfortable position while watching movies.

"You still have a high fever Y/N go to sleep if you want" I heard Hi-chan unnie said while she's touching my forehead.

"I'm fine unnie don't worry" I said and smile at her she just messed up my hair a little amd we continue watching the movies.

When we done watching some movies we decided to sleep already.

"Let's sleep now guys the maknaes still need to go to school tomorrow" Eunbi unnie said and she turn off the TV.

"Unnie do I need to go to school tomorrow?" I said she shake her head.

"No just rest here, just attend your class of you feel okay already" She said and I nod I don't what to go to school I stil have a trauma because of the past.

After that I kissed their cheeks and bid my goodnight to them and I went inside of our shared room I immediately lay down in my bed I see Yujinnie fall a sleep already and Wonnie is playing in her phone.

"Wonyoung unnie,what did you do in our class earlier?" I said to her because even I hate schooling I still have top in our class.

"Nothing they just discuss some topic and they said that they will not provide activities and quizzes so that we can prepare for the program next week" Wonyoung unnie said well that's good I don't need to cope up other activities while I'm absent "And also that Raeji girl is already back and she's the one who will take care our section booth" She added and I immediately look at her.

"I thought her father excuse her for a week?" I ask to her I confused.

"That's also what we thought" She said "And she seems so nice she even greet me this morning" She added 'what? nice?' I thought, that's unbelievable In my past school she was known as one of the bullies there.

"Just don't trust her unnie" I said and I look at the ceiling.

"Why? Do you know her? I saw her looking at you the first time she entered our room" She said and I choked because of what she said.

"N-no I d-don't" I shuttering said to her.

"Then why don't trust her? She look so nice" Wonyoung unnie said and I paused for a while.

"She just transferred from another school we don't actually know her" I said to her I remember what she did to me before.

"You're right, we don't actually know her, let's sleep now Y/N so that you can be healed right away" She said and she smile at me "Goodnight bear Iloveyou~" She added I pretend to vomit.

"I love my self too" I said teasing her and I look at her she pouted "Just kidding Iloveyoutoo unnie goodnight~" I added and we decided to sleep already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MAY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERROR BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THANKYOUUUUU <3