Chapter 19

I woke up when I felt someone poking my cheeks and when I open my eyes as usual I saw the annoying duck who always wake me up.

"BEARWAKEUPALREADYBEFOREUNBBIEUNNIEWILLBEATYOURBUTT!!" She said shouting at me and poke my cheeks.

"Stop rapping in the morning" I said to her and I covered my head with my pillow.

"I'll stop when you woke up, SO WAKE UP NOOOOW!" She said and shout near at my ear.

"Okay okay I'll woke up" I said and give her a death glare she just laugh at me "Now go go go!" I said and push her outside my room and do my morning routine arghhhh I don't want to go to school today because it so boring we just go to the booth, watching the band, eat and then booth again what a wonderful week I sighed and I decided to go to kitchen already.

"Ohh you're here let's eat" Kura unnie said and I sit on my chair and we start eating when we finish we bid goodbye to them and go to our school.

"It's so boring now unnie" I said to them while pouting we are here now in front of our school.

"Yeah we fell that too" Nako unnie said and they sighed.

"How about let's go to mall guys" Yujinnie said looking at us actually that's a good idea.

"I'm in unnie!" I said and she gave me a high five we look at the others and I seem they think of a while.

"I think that's not a good idea" Minju unnie said "What if Eunbi unnie find out that we cut our classes?" She added and the others seems also agree to Minju unnie.

"Unnie we don't have a classes it just a program so don't worry" I said to her smile widely I hope they agree.

"Then what if Eunbi unnie find out she know we are going to school not in the mall" Hi-chan unnie said.

"She's not gonna find out they are in the shop now come on unnie's let's go" Yujinnie said to them encourage them to come with us.

"If you don't want to come then we're going now" I said and grab Yujinnie wrist but they suddenly stop us.

"What no, we're going too I don't trust you guys" Yuri unnie said and we smile in success.

"But when they find out about these we will blame the both of you" Wonnie unnie said and nod at her.

We are now heading to the mall but we don't have plan what we are going to do their.

"Where are we going first?" Yuri unnie said and I think some activities that we are going to do in the mall.

"How about let's go skating unnie?" I ask them.

"Good idea" They said and we go to the skating area when we are now in the ice we just holding on to the side while walking no one knows how to do it.

"I did not expect this" I said trying to balance my body but I failed.

"It's so hard" They said same as me they trying to balance their body but they failed later on we heard Hi-chan unnie speak.

"Guy's I did it!!" She said and we look at her she can skate a little without holding in the side I guess gymnastics helped her I envy her she can do it now while me still her standing like my legs is jelly.

"Yah teach us!" Minju unnie said and Hi-chan unnie just laugh at her.

"Unnie how did you do that?" I ask her while trying to skate but ending I just slipped.