𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 (𝟏𝟎)*

Start from the beginning

The cafeteria door creaked open, and everyone's eyes jolted to the door. It was Jean and Levi. Jean looked terrible. He limped in and had a purple eye. Everyone's eyes dropped to Levi standing right beside him. His knuckles were also purple.. and bleeding? Layla squinted, trying to get a better look.

Levi and Jean walked straight to the table and everyone dropped their eyes, looking at their plates. Layla looked at Connie with examining eyes.

"Where the fuck did my fruit go?" Connie whispered to himself. Layla let out a small giggle, and brought her hand over her mouth, once again. Levi slammed his hand down next to her, causing the table to shake. All of the cadets jumped, Sasha nearly choking on the food stuffed in her cheeks.

"I'm sorry? I think I missed the joke?" Levi said, glaring at Layla. Layla looked at his hand. Yep, definitely blood. She looked up at Levi, getting ready to laugh in his face, until she saw his expression. He was beyond pissed. His jaw was clenched and his veins were pulsing from his temple. He stared Layla down and she gulped. "Kirstein, your ass down." Levi pushed him towards the table and Jean stumbled, sitting next to Armin. Levi grabbed Layla's forearm, pulling her up from the table.

"Your turn, Danford." Layla sighed and stood up. She looked up at Levi. As soon as she stood, he dragged her out of the cafeteria. Layla turned her head and gave the table a wink before she left. The cafeteria door slammed and Layla felt the cold air hit her face.

"Levi-"

"Shut up."

"Sir yes sir," she giggled to herself. Levi basically dragged her to his office, grip tightening the closer they got. Layla felt the pressure, but wouldn't say anything. She didn't want to give Levi the mental pleasure of knowing he actually caused her pain. The two of them reached his office door, he twisted the door handle and pushed the door open, forcing Layla into the office. She stumbled in and waved her hands in the air. Levi slammed the door shut, and locked in behind him.

"Levi?" Layla stared at him with a smirk and her arms crossed.

"You call me captain. Do you understand me?" Levi approached her at a fast pace and grabbed her neck with both of his hands. He pressed on the sides of her neck roughly with his fingers and brought his face close to hers. Layla grabbed his wrists with her hands, hoping he would loosen his grip. He just squeezed tighter. Just as before, this action only turned Layla on. The thought of being dominated by Levi drove her insane. 

"Be careful, Layla." Levi growled at her. She shook her head and shot Levi a devilish smile. 

"You're smiling, but when I'm done with you, you won't be able to fucking stand." He inched his face even closer to hers, noses touching.

"I need you to listen to me very closely." Levi took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna go very hard on you and I need you to let me know if I'm hurting you or you're uncomfortable." He let go of Layla and began to drag his fingers up and down her, now bruised, neck delicately. "Do you understand?"

"I understand." Layla stared at him and pressed her thighs together. "I can take anything." Levi grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Layla gasped and parted her lips slightly. The position he put her in was painful. She lived it. He licked from her collarbone all the way up to her ear. 

"You say that now, but I'll be having you screaming by the end of the night." He whispered in her ear. "I want you to go to my bathroom, and take everything off except your panties and bra. I want you to stay there until I come. Am I clear?" Layla shook her head 'yes' and started walking off. Levi yanked her braids back once again. Her body jolted back as she stumbled in front of Levi.