Chapter 30 - Storms coming

3 weeks later .....

Charlotte
I'm in back answering phone calls , hanging up merchandise ,and pumping breast milk and it isn't even noon yet . Today was truly overwhelming with the store opening and me trying to keep my mind on here when so much is going on at home .With all the new changes happening we'vedecided to stay at Alfonso and Daniellas too to get help with the babies because we will be moving soon .

With all the new changes happening we'vedecided to stay at Alfonso and Daniellas too to get help with the babies because we will be moving soon

We had just closed the deal on the house and the only thing Vince had done to help me was pay for it

We had just closed the deal on the house and the only thing Vince had done to help me was pay for it. Daniella had been right though, it was truly a dream home. It has a garden trail , Olympic sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, and room to build on the property . Besides my babies, the
house and my business are the more positive things going on so I'm not complaining about those. Yeah things are okay but I do have some concern when it comes to my biggest baby ,Vince .

As I'm back here I leave a text message reminding him to rest and that we need to have some time alone . I hadn't seen him much and when I do , he's spacey and withdrawn . The only time I saw a little life in his eyes is when he was with the kids other than that , I have to force him to eat and he hasn't held me in days . I can sit and analyze what possibilities there are for his behavior or I can make it my business to find out what the hell is going which I intend to do .Tonight .

Mom , who I've hired on as a assistant manager here calls for me to come back in front " did you get lost ? ." she asks me as I look out and see dozens of people spending their money .

I had recently branched off into lingerie and actually had made Vince make me sketches for designs because he was such a good artist. Matter of fact , the only thing he does when he is home is sit and draw for me . I had my seamstress hand sew the custom pieces and It's been so successful that I've actually created a separate online lingerie boutique called XXXLuv and have a lot of the pieces here today .

 I had my seamstress hand sew the custom pieces and It's been so successful that I've actually created a separate online lingerie boutique called XXXLuv and have a lot of the pieces here today