Chapter 29- Problemz

Vince

I'm in a deep state of sleep when she enters my dream . I'm a little kid ,  older than Vivi but not by much , and I'm scooting one of those toy cars around the floor  . The birds outside are making peaceful little noises and I can hear my cartoons on the t.v. That quickly changes and both her and him appear in front of me . The t.v. shuts off and it begins to rain and go dark outside. He starts to come at me with a belt and he's whipping it at me and I can feel the lashes . As he's beating the shit out of me I'm screaming at the top of my lungs in horror , but then over his shoulder as I'm taking these hits there she is .

She gets in front of me and pushes me back while he unleashes all the hits meant for me on to her . She yells for me to run and then the moment is broken and I'm torn from the dream and pop up viciously. I clutch my chest as I look around the room . Mah is knocked out , and the baby is in our bed now .

I rush to the bathroom and into the shower where I cry with my hands cupped so tight over my mouth that my skin stings . I had forgotten about that memory and my mind starts forcing me to remember other things . Another incident comes and it's when she gave me her food and watched me tear through the bread and soup while she watched. She had given me her food because that was all we had .

I'm still dripping wet with water when I start getting dressed and pick up my phone and dial.

" Bring me that thing . meet me in 20 minutes at my office on birch   ." I tell my connect as I grab my keys and ease the door closed quietly .
———————————————————
Charlotte

Despite feeling like I pushed a truck out of my vagina, I can't stand another day like the ones we've been having so with Daniella's okay , I have her glam squad come over to give us the works ;  manicures, pedicures , and hair . My treat .

I even have Daniella to ask Vince's mom to come out which she does but she just sits there quiet as a church mouse . I see where Vince gets that from now . Speaking of Vince,I awoke to a voice message from him about having to go to his automotive shop for business but he promises to be back soon . Alfonso is also gone with him so it's just us woman folk and babies left behind .

I've got Vivi in my lap with one hand being manicured and my feet soaking in spa water . I feel like now is a good time to tell the ladies about what I got going on .

" I was telling cherish that I want to open a location for the boutique since I've had the baby. She will help me run it and everything . I just need a good sitter that I can trust . Do you know anyone?." I say to Daniella .

" Uh yeah me . There's no way in hell anyone is gonna watch them but me . Alfonso and I have a daughter and they she doesn't you want kids so this is my way of getting to be a nonna." She tells me .

" well that wasn't hard .Thank you ." I tell her sincerely.

I look over at mom whose so lost into VJ that she isn't even paying attention . It's sweet to watch her dress him in the onesie she got him and tell him things like " hold still for your glamma my little pookie ."

"