Chapter 28 - Good man

Charlotte

After my one hour of sleep I awaken to gorgeous blue flowers with a note from uncle Alfonso .

I've literally gotten one hour of sleep between the family crowding around and the nurses constantly coming in and out

I've literally gotten one hour of sleep between the family crowding around and the nurses constantly coming in and out . Finally uncle Alfonso with his endless connects manages to get a visitors room for them all to go into so I can rest . Vivi had refused to go with anyone so she lays in the double wide bed asleep.

As I'm dosing in and out while checking on my babies I notice a man stationed at my door . When he thinks I'm not paying attention he peaks his head in and whoever he is the nurses who come in don't say a word to him . I know why no one is hassling him, but I just wonder why he has to be here . Why now .

I can see Vince out there now and they seem to be in some deep conversation . He finally opens the door so I pretend to be asleep . I watch him out of the corner of my eye as he sits down some velvet boxes .

" What are those ?." I say yawning .

He pulls my hand to him and slides a ring and then places a watch on my wrist . Even with the lights dim I can see the detailed gold. All blue for our little boy.

" More like I love you and thank you for  giving birth to my children gifts

" More like I love you and thank you for giving birth to my children gifts ."he tells me .

I look down at the Sapphire with gold diamonds surrounding it, and that it's as large as my wedding ring . I want to see better so I reach over to my light on the night stand but when I turn it on something else catches my eye.