I progressed back to the main room with two of the cameras, shoving them into the duffel bag. Easily, I grabbed the last five cameras and put them into the duffel bag.

After a good few minutes, B-More entered the main room, dumping a good sixteen cameras into the duffel bag.

B-More: (whispers) Is this all of them?

Prince: (whispers) Yep.

B-More smiled, adjusting the skully beanie on his head.

B-More: (whispers) Excellent. Now we're ready to go.

Prince: (whispers) I wish Jassie was here for this.

B-More: (whispers) Yeah.

B-More started for the back door, but I stopped him.

Prince: (whispers) What about that locked door near the front door?

B-More: (whispers) Shit. I forgot about that one.

Prince: (whispers) I'll go get it. Just go to the car.

B-More: (whispers) Be my guest!

B-More exited the building, leaving me in the eerie room alone. I tip-toed to the room, using the same lock picking trick. I finally got in, and I took that time to analyze the room after closing the door and relocking it. It wasn't a bedroom at all; more of a storage room. There were wooden desks loaded with guns, ranging from assault rifles to pistols. I glided my hand along the cold metal of the antique fifty millimeter pistol. It looked like it could do serious damage.

I looked up, only to see the camera. I moved some of the guns and stood on the table to grab the camera. Once I successfully got it, I smirked. I almost walked out scot-free until I heard footsteps approach the door. Fuck. I scrambled to put the guns back into their rightful place, but I was too late. My phone rang first, then I was greeted by the smoky smell of a leather glove to my mouth. The last thing I could recall was hearing a muffled scream other than mine and Jas'marieé calling my name before I was hit with the barrel of a pistol.

___________________________

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I sped down the highways in a Acura--a stolen Acura, so to say. I didn't want to take the train all the way to the PATH station, so I hotwired the Acura by the hospital and hopped on; fuck the consequences. I was finally past West Passaic Avenue in less than a half hour. I arrived in my former neighborhood in less than five minutes. I hopped out of the car and ran to that abandoned building. I had a feeling that's where Prince and B-More were.

I pushed through the front door after successfully doing my lock picking trick. I roamed through every room, hoping to find anyone. Sadly, I found no one I began to get frustrated as I paced back and forth. Suddenly, I tripped over something. I looked down, only to see a block of the wooden floor bent backwards. I raised an eyebrow.

Curiously, I pried through the wooden boards until a steel safe was unveiled. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and began undoing the lock on it. After a while of twisting and turning, the lock clicked and I opened the safe. There were thousands of dollars, as well as thousands of euros, pounds, yen, and pesos. I moved the money out of the way and found dimes of weed, bags of LSD and PCP, and a few photos of my mom when she was twenty-one. I picked them all up and placed them in my bra.

I stood straight and went to the back. I saw a metal door adjacent to the back door and I opened it. It was a staircase leading down to what seemed to be the basement. I heard voices talking, so I slowly tip-toed down the steps, stopping halfway. I heard a raspy, misdemeaning voice that was discernible; Royalty was holding them as captives. As I listened in, I realized that Royalty was on the phone with Big Mike, Desiendra, Marquez, Stephon, Shani, and Antoine.