I looked at B-More who sat adjacent from me in the driver's seat of his car. He was dressed in all black like me, as well. I could tell he sensed the fear and determination in my face.

B-More: You ready, man?

Prince: I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't have left Jassie. What if she ends up hurt before me?

B-More: She won't. Trust me. She knows how to protect herself, and so do you. Just remember everything I told you.

I sighed. This was going to be good; note my sarcasm.

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I exited my side of the car. I took in the scene at hand; the neighborhood was sleeping soundly. I manuevered my way to the back of the building with B-More as my follow-up. I stepped to the metal door, turning the knob. It turned back into its default place, letting me know that it was locked. I looked back to B-More, who gave an encouraging smirk. He handed me an old gift card from Wal-Mart and I knew exactly what to do with it. I slid the card in between the door frame and the knob, tilting it slightly. I quickly bent it in the other direction, resulting in the click of the lock. I pushed through the door with my shoulder, picking up the fallen card.

B-More followed inside, giving me dap.

B-More: (whispers) Impressive.

Prince: (whispers) I know.

I shut the door behind us as we lurked through the dark hallways of Royalty's last trap house. The only thing that provided light for the house was the glare from the backlight of my iPhone and B-More's Galaxy S III.

We made it to the main room, and B-More lit a few stray Air Wick candles to provide more light to the dim room. I analyzed the room. It was purely disgusting; the walls were peeling a nasty, yellow color, while the coarse rugs had an assemblage of dead roaches in a pile. There were empty bottles of Jack Daniels and Hennessey on the dusty, cherry wood table, as well as purple stained, empty styrofoam cups, empty blunt wrappers, and styrofoam boxes from the Chinese restaurant. Overall, a hot mess.

Prince: (whispers) What the fuck?

B-More: (whispers) I know! Such slobs!

B-More dropped his empty duffel bag on the ground and unzipped it. He looked around the ceiling in search of the cameras.

B-More: (whispers) Okay, so this is how this mission of our goes. I will be in the back hallway collecting all of the surveillance cameras from each room. In the meantime, I want you to collect all of the cameras in here and near the front door. There are five in here and two near the front door. Don't worry about the cameras being on because I wirelessly shut them off. Also, be on lookout for any sudden sounds or footsteps. Aight?

Prince: (whispers) Aight.

B-More: (whispers) We got this, bro?

Prince: (whispers) Got this.

B-More gave me one last dap before heading to the back hallways. I looked around the main room before going near the front door. I instantly saw one of the cameras in a corner of the ceiling, painted to camoflauge with the nasty, yellow paint. I grabbed a step-ladder and placed it under the camera. I unscrewed it completely from the wall and held it in my hand as I came off the stool. I placed it gently on the floor before looking for the last camera near the front door. I looked right above me to see one penny-like camera on the wall. I smiled, satisfied at how easy this job was so far. I used the stepladder to grab it. It was easy to peel off, since it was sticking to the wall with adhesive. I looked to my left, seeing a room with a locked door. Something about the room intrigued me, but I had a main task at hand.