"Have fun!" My mom shouted from the living room.

I put my plate in the sink and walked out the door to Benny's house.

I walked up to his house and knocked on the door. After about 30 seconds someone answered.

"Hey Nessa, Benny is upstairs you can go get him if you want." Jaimye smiled while opening the door enough for me to get in.

"Thanks Jaimye." I nodded and ran up the stairs to Benny's room and knocked on the door.

"What Jaimye?" he shouted while the door is still closed.

I opened the door. "Wrong."

"Oh! Nessa!" he got up and ran to me lifting me off the floor into a hug.

"Well hi to you to Benny." I giggled as he put me down. "We should probably go get DeNunez and Bertram."

He nodded and we made our way out of his room, down the stairs, and out the door.

After we got Kenny and Bertram we all walked to school. It took us about 10 minutes to get to school, it was 7:50 when we reached school.

"Nessa, this is gonna be a difficult year for you." Kenny told me.

I knitted my eyebrows together. "Why?"

"First off, look at you. You look better than over half the girls here." he continued but whispering now because Benny was right beside me. "All these girls are head over hills for Benny and you've got Benny wrapped around your finger, he only wants you."

"You're crazy DeNunez." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll see." DeNunez shrugged.

"Let's go get our schedules, we only have 10 more minutes before class starts." Benny grabbed my hand and started walking to where they were handing out schedules by last name.

Since me and Benny's last name both started with R we were right next to each other.

Once we got our schedules we showed each other.

Janessa Alejandra Ramirez
Grade:9 DOB: 07/21/2000
-
Period 1: Math 1
Period 2: Art
Period 3: History/Geo
Period 4: Science
Period 5: Language Arts/ELA
Period 6: Physical Education

-
Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez
Grade:9 DOB: 12/21/2000
-
Period 1: History/Geo
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Math 1
Period 4: Science
Period 5: Language Arts/ELA
Period 6: Physical Education

-

"Nessa we have almost all of our classes together, except period 1 and 3." Benny smiled.

"Yeah we do, thank god I don't know if I can survive without you." I laughed jokingly.

Benny laughed and shook his head.

"Nessa we have 3 together and we have 4 and 6 with Benny." DeNunez said.

"That's good, we all can we together." I continued. "What about you Bertram?"