"What?" She asked him.

"They might hear us." He claimed. "It's weird..." Chris sly smiled.

"We keep it low." Ellie raised her head and kissed his lips trying to stir him even more. "Babe.." She moaned in his ear. "I am so turned on..." Ellie slid her hand down his crotch again to find him so ready. "I don't want to waste this." She said and he released a quiet laughter.

"We don't keep it low; you know that." He whispered but pecking her over and over again.

Her hand kept wondering him lazily and he closed his eyes and ran the tip of his tongue over his lips exhaling deeply at the same time.

"God damn, Ellie." He cursed feeling he was not turning back from that point.

"How is it gonna be?" She smiled, kissing his lips at the same time. "You didn't seem to worry about anything last night." Ellie still teased him and that made him smile.

Chris wrapped a hand around her chin and steadied her face near his, holding her gaze in his.

"They were all sleeping." He whispered and then kissed her lips, lingering for a while and running the tip of his tongue over her top lip after. "El..." He breathed right after closing his eyes as her hand worked along his length and applying more pressure at the tip, just like she knew he liked it.

"Lie down." Ellie told him, resting a hand on his chest, and pulling him down on the bed.

Chris fell with his head on his pillow and saw her disappear under the sheet, but he pulled it away because he wanted to see her. As he does so, he saw her smile at the realization of his manhood pointing directly at her swollen and appealing lips. She wrapped it in her hand once more and he threw his head back feeling the pleasure run up his belly once more. Then, she stopped and Chris opened his eyes and looked down at her and she smiled, approaching her mouth to his erection.

"Bite your pillow." She told him which caused him to giggle, but she noticed how his belly was coming up and down quite fast as he breathed, expectantly.

"Ok..." He responded barely keeping a steady voice.

She came closer and took him in her mouth, wrapping her puffy lips around him in that delicious manner that would always drive him out of his mind. Chis bucked his hips forward and contorted a little and frowned feeling pleasure splatter in a different manner.

"Oh fuck..." He let out resting his hands on the top of her head.

"Shu..." She shushed him, leaving him for a tad second, but she felt his hand pulling her down on him right after.

Chris didn't say a word to her nor did he move. He stayed still while she did what she wanted to with him. The only thing she felt was him gripping tighter and tighter in her hair, almost pulling it as his pleasure rose, but he wasn't hurting her at all. Chris knew how to control himself.

"Like that..." He moaned almost whispering. "Like that... oh yes... fuck." He still whispered and Ellie knew he was controlling himself so much that moment.

That moment, his hips began to move towards her mouth, thrusting gently, ridden by pleasure and he gasped heavily with his mind already far away. Ellie took another rhythm then. She was determined to send him to another dimension and he jerked a bit at the amazing sensations she was inflicting all over by body.

"So GOOD..." Chris groaned biting on the pillow this time, completely ridden by the pleasure he was feeling. "Fuck..." He moaned one more time as she took a steady dangerous rhythm.

He didn't want it to end though and so, Chris let go of her hair and pulled away from her mouth.

"Hey!" She whispered at him as if protesting.